Strange little things you do

tredecim

Aug 25, 2010
I pun constantly. It's like a nervous twitch. I don't even do it deliberately anymore!

It got so bad in my last office that I didn't even need to speak anymore, someone would say something and I would immediately spin round with a grin on my face and everyone would groan and go "Oh noooooooo!"

I actually managed to train an entire office to retroactively spot puns purely by raising my eyebrows. I'm quite proud of that in a weird sort of way!

hyperhammy

Jan 4, 2010
tredecim said:
I pun constantly. It's like a nervous twitch. I don't even do it deliberately anymore!

It got so bad in my last office that I didn't even need to speak anymore, someone would say something and I would immediately spin round with a grin on my face and everyone would groan and go "Oh noooooooo!"

I actually managed to train an entire office to retroactively spot puns purely by raising my eyebrows. I'm quite proud of that in a weird sort of way!
Haha, I did that with my class and sexual innuendo. =)

tredecim

Aug 25, 2010
hyperhammy said:
tredecim said:

...and now you're not allowed to teach anymore. It's a disgrace!

Au Naturel.

Apr 4, 2010
Whenever I take a sharp corner when I'm walking, I'll usually do a spin in the opposite direction on my heels until I face the other direction, I will then continue walking.

hyperhammy

Jan 4, 2010
tredecim said:
hyperhammy said:
tredecim said:

...and now you're not allowed to teach anymore. It's a disgrace!
Haha! I'm not a teacher... =S
Would be awesome though. =)

LeeJ2512

Jan 19, 2010
i can go into a daydream for an hour solid lol i get so into the daydream like "wonder where that bird is going" then i imagine the bird goin home to a wife and children lol my friends actually get really worried cos im starin into space for an hour

hyperhammy

Jan 4, 2010
crewman_number_6 said:
Every morning I roll a d20 until I roll a twenty. I also humm whenever I'm bored.
Are you ever too late for something? I mean... rolling a 20 could take a while...

crewman_number_6

Aug 15, 2009
hyperhammy said:
crewman_number_6 said:
Every morning I roll a d20 until I roll a twenty. I also humm whenever I'm bored.
Are you ever too late for something? I mean... rolling a 20 could take a while...
Not really, I'm actually suprisingly lucky, Plus my cat wakes me up early every day.

MissPixxie

Mar 15, 2010
I bite my lip when I'm concentrating.

Oh, and I speak to inanimate objects quite often, telling them to get out of my way and such.

hyperhammy

Jan 4, 2010
MissPixxie said:
I bite my lip when I'm concentrating.

Oh, and I speak to inanimate objects quite often, telling them to get out of my way and such.
MissPixxie: Hey Rock, move it...
Rock:...
MissPixxie: I'm serious, MOVE!
MissPixxie: Don't prentend I'm not here!
MissPixxie: I know someone that will fuck you up man!
MissPixxie: Quit looking at me like that!
MissPixxie: Please move, pleeease?
MissPixxie: Don't make me beg.
Rock...
MissPixxie: You're cold blooded man... *starts crying*

Aug 1, 2010
I have an odd obsession with being perfectly symmetrical when I walk. For instance, when I am walking down the street and I have a slight misstep on my left foot, I feel an irresistible urge to perform the exact same move on my right foot. And then if I do it to heavily on my right, I have to even it out and back and forth until I am walking like I have two fractured knee caps. I try not to walk very often...

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
If I get stuck on a part of a video game I sometimes go online to check for a solution. Such events often lead to three hours of web browsing (especially when I come here, DAMN YOU ESCAPIST). When I realize how long its been and go back to the game, I forget the solution that I got online to look up in the first place.

Phoenix09215

Dec 24, 2008
I tend to mock people in my head, and then laugh out loud... Then they ask whats funny, and I tell them they're why I laughed :) I'm not an ass! I only do it with close friends who aren't afraid to say something back!

Zirat

May 16, 2009
FreelanceButler said:
The only time I shave is when it gets uncomfortable to rub my chin-neck area when I'm thinking.
Yeah, I'm a massive slob, so what?

EDIT:
I'm also constantly making little, vague references to things, both on The Escapist and "IRL".
For example, the only reason I put the "so what" in my post is because it's something Dr. Ned says in Borderlands. If you can remember when he says it, I'd be very impressed.
I might even give you a gold star.
'That's right, im echo-communicating from bed. So what?'

Anyway, when I get thinking on something I start cracking the joint's of my jaw. If thing's are quiet you can actually hear it, and im told it is... squicky to say the least.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
i day dream alot and will be pacing without realizing it while i day dream. I loose all sense of reality.

I also for some reason have a imaginary sword hanging on the back of my legs. it is always there. i guess it means my psychological guard is always up because i will often draw the sword but i never actually take the sword off my person. Most of the time the sword is a keyblade....

Eternalsun

May 11, 2010
I picture people in my head dying when i see them crossing the road like violent images =]

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
I have hope in humanity.
Really though, I have OCD, so I've done a good number of strange things many times (usually in even numbers) but I've stopped most of them with medication and willpower (both are pretty necessary).