Street Fighter High: The Musical is the Best Videogame Movie Ever

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Street Fighter High: The Musical is the Best Videogame Movie Ever

If Street Fighter High: The Musical isn't the most epic thing you've seen all day, you can dress me up like Zac Efron and dragon-punch me in the face.

I don't even know where to begin. Laying out some kind of contextual framework for Street Fighter High: The Musical is a futile endeavor. It's a two-part, 20-minute song-and-dance epic based on the early adventures of the most famous fighters on Earth. The Youtube channel [http://www.youtube.com/user/StreetFighterHigh] says it best: "They would become the world's greatest fighting champions. But first they had to go to prom."

Street Fighter High: The Musical is actually a sequel to streetfighterhigh.com [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SweRREumJEI&feature=player_embedded]

Enjoy!

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
I haven't seen a fan-film so over-hyped since the Mega Man fan-film.

gibboss28

Feb 2, 2008
...The fuck is this!? This has to be the stupidest crossover I've ever seen...but even so...WHY AM I STILL WATCHING IT!?

Ok the Jay and Silent Bob reference was awesome. Christ this thing is growing on me.

darkora

Mar 16, 2009
I would rather see Street Fighter vs High School Musical as a game... or real life... either is good

Master10K

Feb 12, 2010
The costume designers did an amazing job here and I'm surprised that some of the actors could actually fight like the characters in the game (referring to the credits). All in all, a nice and fun fan-film.

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My mind is turning to cheesy mush....stop it, please stop it...

[sub]more, more, more [/sub]

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Ill admit, I giggled at that...heh, lots o love for Street Fighter as of late

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
This is so cheesy you can't help but laugh. This will get me through work today.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Aw, sadly I only have about 8 minutes before I have to leave for school.

Ima bookmark this.

S_K

Nov 16, 2007
Words fail me... a high school theme with bad Street Fighter puns, I dunno what lost me first americianising it with cheerleader stuff or mbison rapping and I'm not even TRYING to troll.

Electrogecko

Apr 15, 2010
Ok honestly, that was absolutely fricken awesome. Costumes were fantastic, acting was great, references were funny as hell. Brilliant.