Street Fighter VI - 3rd Strike Times Two.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
No. Thank you Max for calling out the dumbest takes on Twitter. People love misremembering shit.

Last edited:

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
No. Thank you, Max for calling out the dumbest takes on Twitter. People love misremembering shit.

I seem to remember a bunch of people claiming that SFV would "kill the franchise" and bemoaning the end of SFIV. And of course, they hated SFIV at release because it wasn't more SFIII: Third Impact, even though they hated SFIII at release....

I should manufacture rose-colored glasses. Apparently there's quite the market for them.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I seem to remember a bunch of people claiming that SFV would "kill the franchise" and bemoaning the end of SFIV. And of course, they hated SFIV at release because it wasn't more SFIII: Third Impact, even though they hated SFIII at release....
It's the Sonic/Zelda cycle in fighting game form.

And of course, they hated SFIV at release because it wasn't more SFIII: Third Impact Strike, even though they hated SFIII at release....
Which is even weirder, because most of those people hating on SFIV didn't play III (nor any of the previous versions), barely played III, or only started playing it due to the Japanese and West Coast Tournament scene, and EVO Moment #37.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Ed is out now. I've been giving him a shot and I am liking him! He's so much better here than he was in V. I don't know what is lately, but I am gravitating towards boxing characters now. Some balance changes as well.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Ed's new theme done entirely in German.
König oder Feigling

Last edited: