Stuff You've Changed Your Mind On

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
He does have a real "holier than though, oh you wouldn't understand its from an obscure Japanese film only true cinema fans would know" vibe. And yeah, his constant use of the n-word and his feet fetish make his movies just uncomfortable. Not in a prude, "oh think of the children" way. In a "this guy jerks off when he watches his own movies" way.
Not to mention some of his behaviour on set. Now, I guess he's not particularly bad by the standards of a lot of other high profile people, so it's not much discussed, but still.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
He does have a real "holier than though, oh you wouldn't understand its from an obscure Japanese film only true cinema fans would know" vibe. And yeah, his constant use of the n-word and his feet fetish make his movies just uncomfortable. Not in a prude, "oh think of the children" way. In a "this guy jerks off when he watches his own movies" way.
So at the end of the day, Tarantino is just another pretentious weeaboo that likes to fetishize certain things or aspects of life in an unhealthy matter.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Well, there was the Little Mermaid trilogy - when I did "proper watches" of the three films, my opinion shifted for each one, but that's covered in the reviews thread.

Reactions: BrawlMan