Stupid Escapist keeps telling me I'm 12 hours in the past.

Delsana

Aug 16, 2011
It won't let me see the posts from the afternoon or evening except very rarely and instead says it's 9 A.M. still... AND it keeps giving me the same 1 message that I deleted at 5 AM... CONSTANTLY.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Yeah, the same thing is happening to me at the moment.
I'm sure they'll fix the problem soon.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
This has been happening all day now and that one message that said I got quoted at 2:00 am yesterday keeps coming up and I swear I have memorized everything I said and everything he said. I'm just hoping they get it fixed soon its very annoying on how slow it is.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Yes, been experiencing similar, my latest post feed would not change all day, last night i got notice that i got a new message that I couldnt see until today, and only because it showed me the thread title, and no content in the post.

Also Im looking at posts that disappear from my post history, then reappear, then disappear again.

Im just glad to know its not just me now.

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
Everyone is getting that problem. Not much you can do besides refresh the page.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
I'm not getting this problem. So Ha Ha Ha Ha. Until I get the problem and then the jokes on me.

Zarkov

Mar 26, 2010
Same exact problem here. I can't even see the updated posts on thread I made awhile ago... ah well. I suppose they'll fix it soon.

alrekr

Mar 11, 2010
I think its fixed now; as last night I was getting the same problem. I hope the escapist (or the internet) isn't falling apart at the seams.

*EDIT* Nope its back again...Fething internet *EDIT*

Generic_Username

Dec 16, 2010
I'm getting the exact same issue. I've even tried deleting the messages multiple times, they just keep coming back from the dead.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I'm having similar problems.
My post history does not contain the posts I've made in the last 24 hours for some reason, and it keeps telling me I have 2 new messages, although I do not.

And I keep getting error messages when I'm trying to post. For example, when I tried to post this edit, I got a 404.