Stupidest Reason Why You've Gotten Into Trouble In School.

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
Tentickles said:
My senior year of high school I was on medical leave for 6 months and the school misfiled my paper work so the cops came to my door, arrested me (still fatally sick mind you) took me to jail for a night. The school contacted them and told them what happened but I STILL had to go to court for truancy.
I actually dropped out of high school after they arrested me (got diploma anyway, had enough points or something) and STILL had to goto the court date even though I wasnt in school anymore. It cost my family like 1700$ for that stupid fucking mistake plus another hospital visit because the jail was so fucking cold I got an infection.

Which is why to this day I fucking hate the American school system and wish I could avoid it at all costs.

Edit: I went to one of the top 10 high schools in the US. You'd think they would treat their students better.
I'm surprised your parents didn't sue somebody for that one.

Sep 14, 2009
oh god i used to get in trouble for the stupidest things.

this was near WEEKLY, but when i was younger i was always the super free spirited hyper kid who laughed alot, and during "nap time" i would just lay there, and we would ALWAYS have kids snoring or end up farting/near shitting their pants, in which sometimes it was too hilarious to bear and i would start cracking up in which my teacher would come stomping over like the hulk screaming "DETENTION!!! GET OUT IN THE HALL FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE DAY AND COME IN FOR YOUR DETENTION AFTER!!!!"

as a 5 year old i could not understand for the life of me why such an old lady wouldn't find farts hilarious...and yes it truly did happen weekly with getting detentions for it.

In 3rd grade we were having our yearly end party just for the fun of it, and i was sitting with friends and stuff and the teacher each gave us a piece of cake to go sit down and eat, well one of my friends i had hit with a waterballoon the week before so he was wanting to get me back, and he stuck the cake on my seat right when i was about to sit down (i was facing away talking to someone) and i sat right on it and cake shot out everywhere and i went "oh CRAP!" and the teacher got freakin pissed thinking i did it on purpose and i got detention that afternoon =\

5th grade we took a field trip to our local courthouse, in which we got to sit in on an actual case, and we were sitting in the back on those nice hard wooden benches, and it got quiet for a few moments and my friend down the row let out the most high pitch fart that bounced off that wood like a fat kid on a trampoline and i immediately started cracking up, in which i was yanked into the hall and was given in school suspension for the week, while he got away with a detention that afternoon.

6th grade we were playing kickball (i was the only club/select club soccer player at my elementary school so i was basically the best one out there) and i hit one perfect one time and the wind really caught it and the ball ended up landing on the schools roof, bounced, and then hit our language teacher in the head as she was leaving and i had to apologize and have detention that day too =\

7th grade i was walking down the hall during passing period, and out of nowhere i get literally yanked by my shirt and pulled into the administrator (2nd in command of VP basically) offices and i have the biggest scariest guy there screaming in my face saying all these things i had done and was demanding answers for why i would do such awful things in which at this point i was in such shock and confusion i nearly fell over from being so overwhelmed from a grown man yelling at my face a good 5 inches away, in which not even 10 seconds later the secretary walks in with another kid (granted me and this kid looked similar enough and both of our first names were the same) that was the real one in trouble, in which the same administrator who had been emotionally/vocally raping me for the past 5 minutes just said "oh, get out of here before i sit you both down!" in which i proceeded to haul ass out of there, but still not even one "woops" or "sorry", i was freaking pissed.

last day of 8th grade, we went to lunch midway through our algebra class (that was our lunch period) and we came back into the class and proceeded to finish watching lion king, and a good hour or so later in my next class i got called down to the VP office, in which she berated me for skipping class at lunch and that i was expelled for the day and that i needed to start walking home immediately. (i argued this to death and had friends come into the office to vouch for me that i was in the class and that the teacher was lying, in which they proceeded to call bull and kicked me out that day basically)

after that in high school i wasn't too unlucky like elementary/middle school was..but fuck i hated my life as a kid in school.

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
I got in trouble for singing "Der Fuerhers Face" once...

...it was History class...

...we were studying World War 2 propaganda...

???

Jun 3, 2011
Ben said:
I went to a private high school, as my family is Orthodox Jewish (although I am not religious myself). One morning, a few friends and myself went to the local 7-11 during the breakfast period to get some food. They got bacon sandwiches, while I, being a vegetarian, only got coffee. The school found out about this heinous crime via a community member who saw us, and expelled the three of us on the spot. Even I, who had not consumed any non-kosher food, was convicted due to my supposed "intentions" (their words precisely). After some back-and-forth arguing between my parents and the school, I was allowed back in (the other kids were not), but I was still banned from the senior trip.
I dont get that, what did your friends do wrong??

Jun 3, 2011
Ben said:
I went to a private high school, as my family is Orthodox Jewish (although I am not religious myself). One morning, a few friends and myself went to the local 7-11 during the breakfast period to get some food. They got bacon sandwiches, while I, being a vegetarian, only got coffee. The school found out about this heinous crime via a community member who saw us, and expelled the three of us on the spot. Even I, who had not consumed any non-kosher food, was convicted due to my supposed "intentions" (their words precisely). After some back-and-forth arguing between my parents and the school, I was allowed back in (the other kids were not), but I was still banned from the senior trip.
I dont get that, what did your friends do wrong??

Kakashi on crack

Aug 5, 2009
I have to debate this.

Probably a tie between these two.

These two when I was in seventh grade:

When I was sent to the principal's office with a suspension notice for having asked what a buzzing sound I kept hearing was (substitute got in serious trouble the next day with the principle)

When, in the same class, a girl accused me of raping her when I made a "your mum" joke, and the principle actually beleiving her because "girls can do no wrong"

Yeah, to put it lightly, I'm one of those students who never causes trouble and rarely instigates shit, but through my whole 7th grade year I was accused of at least half a dozen things and nearly suspended three times before I came up with reasons for the bullshit they were calling me out on.

Suppose the worst I've been actually punished for though, when I did nothing wrong, was in 4th grade when this bi-polar kid tried to strangle me in front of a group of about 20 kids, and when I bit his arm to get him off of me, he ran screaming to the security guard, who, ignoring the other kids, proceeded to try and get me suspended on the last day of school. The sad part is that the principle and teachers actually beleived him, and I ended up having to clean up a portion of the school to keep them from suspending me...

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
SacremPyrobolum said:
Golem239 said:
I have got sent to the office for my shirt not being gold enough for the dress code
Can you elaborate please?
alright my high school had a dress code where we had to wear school colors (my school colors were blue yellow and white) and I was use to dress codes my old school had the same dress code (only it was purple white and yellow) and it was half way through sophomore year and I was wearing my pale yellow polo only for my geometry teacher to send me to the office for dress code violation I wouldn't have been bothered by this if it was my first time wearing it in the school but it was half way through the school year and it just then has a problem with my teacher and administrators

Letitha

Feb 28, 2009
Hmm... in middle school I was told off quite a few times for yawning in assembly.

In high school I was told off for:
-Playing poker in the corridor (Note, normal poker with no gambling)
-Eating in the corridor
-Moving house on a monday and misplacing my MFL book for a class THE NEXT DAY (In fact, I was sent to detention for that because the teacher thought I was lying. I told the deputy head who was running the detention and he told me I didn't have to do it and that he'd talk to my teacher about it... she went out of her way to be nice after that).

Yet some how I was never told off for falling asleep in the middle of English that one time... for half an hour. Ironically I was reading Way of the Shadows by Brent Weeks the night before, and if you don't understand why that's ironic then you need to read the interview in the back :p

squidtm

Mar 17, 2010
In 6th grade, bringing a wooden knife to school. It wasn't sharp at all. I only had it for spreading spreadable things on other things in my lunch. I was sent to the office and almost suspended.

Kitsune210708

Oct 6, 2010
Most infuriating one that i have encountered would be the first year of high school in music, we had just got a new teacher and he was re-showing us all these instruments, and getting us to pass it around the classroom, well eventually it got to the violin and me.
i had a look thought Ooooooh how pretty and passed it on...within five second the teacher was bearing down on me steam issuing forth from his ears yelling at me for aparanately "swinging" this instrument around by the neck.
I kept trying to explain that, yes i did pass it by the neck, but that was just because the next guy was a little bit further away.
but he wouldnt have a bar of it. Pretty sure he didnt like me very much from then on, but tough tits.

dystopiaINC

Aug 13, 2010
i had the school police officer yell at me for 15 minutes for telling a teacher about some bullies. sounds bad i know.

some prickes were being pricks to me and my friend, i had almost got into a fight with them and finally i went to a teacher and told her. the issue ended i thought. a month later the cop in the school called me down and asked me if i had been harassing anybody with threats of harm to their person. i being 15 and having never even had a detention before hand and from a catholic school now in public high school, was very confused and worried. he let me go so i went back to class where i got drilled by everybody as to why me the straitlaced kid was sent to his office i told them he thought i had threatened somebody and i hadn't. and sat down. 2 periods later i get called back and the cop asked if i had talked about our conversation after i left. obviously i had i was confused as hell, then one of the bullies comes in and he asked him if i had threatened him during lunch, he said yes and walked out and for the next 15 min i got chewed out. i didn't get a word in edgewise to defend myself.

i once left my ID in class during lunch because we were required to take them off for chem labs, the door got locked and i couldn't enter the lunch room with out an ID, so i go to get one and tell them my ID is in my class and the door i locked i need a temp until i can get back to class. they gave me a thursday school.(stay after for an hour to do nothing but ,miss the bus and have to walk home which also takes an hour.) school ended at 2:08 i didn't get home till after 4. ruined my whole day because i had plans after school that got cancelled.

YuriHellsing

Nov 17, 2009
I got sent home one day when some one (i forget if it was a guy or a girl i think it was a girl but not sure) Punch me in the arm i don't know way and hurt them self and my principal sent me home to bullying

dcdude171

Oct 16, 2009
haha i got in trouble in 4th grade because , it was 5 mins late past our recess time , so i raised my hand and asked pleasntly , can we go to recess ? its 5 mins past our time , the teacher said it was " his job to declare it " so instead of staying in for recess , i just left with the other kids , and he was to stupid to find me

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
One time when I was 10/11 or something my teacher told me to put down my pen and I corrected him by telling him it was a pencil, he declared that I was 'being cheeky' and I got in trouble for it

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
Back in 6th grade it was Black History Month. We had to do a report and use book sources. Our teacher would call us up so that he could check we got the books. Well me and my friend both did ours on doctors, so we both had a book of famous black doctors. I'm looking at his, when I'm called up to have my book checked, I bring up my friends by accident but don't realize it. So when I get back to him I hand it to him. Then His name is called, the teacher calls me back to bring my book. And sees I only have one. He thought I gave my friend one of mine. We tried explaining to him. But he would not listen, we were sent to separate corners. The later that day when we all went home, he called our homes, to tell our parents of "cheating" Well my parents were reasonable about it, but (so I hear) my friends parents flipped on the teacher, damn good times. Got a fucking A on the project too.

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
I was reading something during Literature class due to the sheer boredom that overwhelmed me listening to my teacher ramble on about the most influential poets of the 19th and 20th century. The day before she dictated to us this 3 page analysis of a book that I absolutely loathed. Either way, the ***** sees me reading my goddamn book and asks me to tell her the entire analysis on the count that I was disrespecting her by reading my book and not paying attention whilst at the same time calling me an imbecile and an idiot. I can still remember the way she smiled, thinking she'd fuck me over yet again but not today, sister, not today. I told her that entire goddamn fucking analysis, all 3 pages of it, and wiped her fucking smirk off of her face in the span of 10 goddamn minutes. She tried to get me again the next day but I fucking owned her ass again. She never picked on me again for the remainder of the semester.

I also got into an altercation with my P.E. teacher. She grabbed my arm and tried to drag me into the gym. I pulled my arm away and told her that if she wants me in the gym she should take the time to ask like a normal fucking person would. Apparently I undermined her authority and I got my ass sent to the principal's office. What did the principal do to me, you ask? Nothing.

Iconsting

Apr 14, 2009
I haven't really gotten in trouble for much of anything. I once got yelled at by a teacher for hugging someone, but that's it.

Johny64

Feb 10, 2011
Once, when I was in the first grade, i got bored and started fidgeting with my fingers and hands. My teacher sent me to the principal's office. Apparently I had given someone the finger. After I asked the principal what that meant, he just sent me back to class, and my teacher just pretended that never happened.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
I got a 1 hour 45 minute detention for not wearing my sport clothes for PE (or gym or whatever you call it).
I really think my teachers thought that exercise was only effective in those special clothes.[footnote]That being said, I do understand the reason behind changing into different clothes. When doing physical activity, you sweat and when you sweat, you smell.[/footnote]

RTSDT

May 9, 2011
Most annoying thing was getting in trouble for throwing snowballs. And eventually snowball fights were banned from the school entirely (not because of me :p). This was like Grade 3. What are 3rd graders supposed to do in the winter without snowballs during recess? There was nothing else!

And the most arbitrary rule school has ever come up with was NO HATS. I mean really? What are hats (or gum for that matter) doing that's so bad? For a place that's supposed to teach people school is just so dumb sometimes. *sigh*