Stupidest Reason Why You've Gotten Into Trouble In School.

New York Patrick

Jul 29, 2009
Hauntghost20 said:
Gideon Sharp said:
When I was graduating from year 12, my mother made me give my teachers a 'thank you' gift in the form of a donation to OXFAM in their name.
And when you make a donation to OXFAM, you get a picture of what you chose to donate.
Most of them was an animal like a goat or a chicken.

For one teacher, I sponsored an AID's prevention program in Africa....The card came with a picture of a condomn....gave it to my teacher

Got called back into school (two weeks after I'd graduated) by the principle saying that the teacher was greatly offended by the card and demanded an apology.
Not sure if that counts as they couldn't actually give me detention
you sir are a motherfucking badass
Yeah... I'm gonna second that one. You are freaking awesome, and that teacher didn't deserve you.

Sep 14, 2009
AndyFromMonday said:
I was reading something during Literature class due to the sheer boredom that overwhelmed me listening to my teacher ramble on about the most influential poets of the 19th and 20th century. The day before she dictated to us this 3 page analysis of a book that I absolutely loathed. Either way, the ***** sees me reading my goddamn book and asks me to tell her the entire analysis on the count that I was disrespecting her by reading my book and not paying attention whilst at the same time calling me an imbecile and an idiot. I can still remember the way she smiled, thinking she'd fuck me over yet again but not today, sister, not today. I told her that entire goddamn fucking analysis, all 3 pages of it, and wiped her fucking smirk off of her face in the span of 10 goddamn minutes. She tried to get me again the next day but I fucking owned her ass again. She never picked on me again for the remainder of the semester.

I also got into an altercation with my P.E. teacher. She grabbed my arm and tried to drag me into the gym. I pulled my arm away and told her that if she wants me in the gym she should take the time to ask like a normal fucking person would. Apparently I undermined her authority and I got my ass sent to the principal's office. What did the principal do to me, you ask? Nothing.
haha oh how i love doing that to teachers (your first part), it's one of the best feelings in the world to rip em a new one for trying to be a smartass dick and make you look bad. Usually afterwards i ask a very sincere question that is balls hard to answer objectively/give a straight answer to, in which knocks them down a peg even more.

Klepa

Apr 17, 2009
One of my many detentions in school was for sitting still in a desk, while everyone else was socializing and screaming during the beginning of the class.
During the same class, another boy was sentenced an hour of detention, for throwing an eraser. A third boy got detention for catching an eraser. These two sat next to eachother, and the eraser had an airtime of less than half a second, and traveled a whopping 50 centimeters.

These detentions were given to us by a seemingly illiterate substitute teacher. One of the boy's mom actually called the school about whether or not the detention is a joke, because the note looked like it was scribbled by a toddler.

Ambi

Oct 9, 2009
I got suspended for wearing plain white canvas shoes on a sports day, just because they were canvas. I had to sit in the library by myself for the rest of the day. If only they'd been as vehement about academic responsibility as they were with their uniform code...

Johny64

Feb 10, 2011
RTSDT said:
Most annoying thing was getting in trouble for throwing snowballs. And eventually snowball fights were banned from the school entirely (not because of me :p). This was like Grade 3. What are 3rd graders supposed to do in the winter without snowballs during recess? There was nothing else!

And the most arbitrary rule school has ever come up with was NO HATS. I mean really? What are hats (or gum for that matter) doing that's so bad? For a place that's supposed to teach people school is just so dumb sometimes. *sigh*
Hats are banned in school for the prevention of hiding drugs, weapons, etc. My question is what's gonna stop people from hiding that stuff in their book bags or pants? I mean, rationally it would be easier to hide a gun in your shoes than your hat, but no one is trying to ban shoes.

William Ossiss

Apr 8, 2010
first day of kindergarten... beat up a sixth grader and spent the day in the office.

farted in class and got kicked out of school.

MikailCaboose

Jun 16, 2009
In 2nd grade, my teacher literally screeched when I got up from my desk to get my freaking PENCIL that I dropped. A five second motion so that I could continue the piss-easy class work earned me a bad mark for the day!

RTSDT

May 9, 2011
Johny64 said:
RTSDT said:
Most annoying thing was getting in trouble for throwing snowballs. And eventually snowball fights were banned from the school entirely (not because of me :p). This was like Grade 3. What are 3rd graders supposed to do in the winter without snowballs during recess? There was nothing else!

And the most arbitrary rule school has ever come up with was NO HATS. I mean really? What are hats (or gum for that matter) doing that's so bad? For a place that's supposed to teach people school is just so dumb sometimes. *sigh*
Hats are banned in school for the prevention of hiding drugs, weapons, etc. My question is what's gonna stop people from hiding that stuff in their book bags or pants? I mean, rationally it would be easier to hide a gun in your shoes than your hat, but no one is trying to ban shoes.
Crap, I never heard about the drug/weapon stuff. The reason we got was that it was disrespectful somehow. Hats are terrible places to hide things. Well, except maybe a top hat, but that'd just be suspicious from the get go...

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
I have a habit of correcting teachers who make obvious (to me) mistakes. Like pronouncing "prose" like "mouse" or claiming George Washington had wooden teeth (he had real false teeth with teeth from different animals) or, lol, claiming platypi were birds. Anyway, one of these times I got sent to the office (it happened a lot) and the principal, a nice Japanese man, asked why I was in the office. I explained, and he said I had to serve the detention even though the teacher was wrong. But I didn't serve the detention in school. No, he took me to serve the detention at the local Dairy Queen with a treat of choice.
The other real memorable time I got in trouble for questioning a teacher, my mom showed up with an encyclopedia and dictionary at the parent-teacher conference and highlighted entries I was right about. I got the "infraction" off myschool record, but the teacher didn't like me after that.
Once I got detention for being too good at our quiz review Jeopardy game. I won handily, but got sent to the principal for "not letting other kids participate." I was never told I wasn't supposed to, you know, WIN the game with points and prize candy. This one didn't get a happy ending. Oh well.

EDIT: I also got a week's suspension for getting beat up in the locker room. First I was choked, then I was punched in the glasses, and bled A LOT from a gash in the bridge of my nose. There were witnesses too. But NOOO, my school has an unbreakable policy that both sides of a fight have to get in trouble. Which would be fine if it was a fight, but it wasn't a fight, it was a literal locker room MUGGING!

OneEyeX

Sep 6, 2005
I showed up in a thermal-flak vest with a UMP ACOG, tactical Knife and a Backpack filled with Claymores. I got off the hook by explaing my perks were One Man Army, Cold Blooded and Commando.

More seriously, making out with my girlfriend.

No, not on school property.

No, not even NEAR my school.

One of the teachers at my school say me at the movies on a Saturday and decided to suspend me on the Monday. My parents called the school and I was back the next day.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I asked a teacher why she was able to tell me what to do wen my mom said I shouldnt listen to strangers and she sent me to the principal's office where I asked the principal the same thing. Then thy sent me to the superintendant (who was a family friend) and it all got cleared up.

EDIT: I do wanna preference that by saying I was in Kindergarten.

OneEyeX

Sep 6, 2005
RTSDT said:
Johny64 said:
RTSDT said:

Crap, I never heard about the drug/weapon stuff. The reason we got was that it was disrespectful somehow. Hats are terrible places to hide things. Well, except maybe a top hat, but that'd just be suspicious from the get go...
Just to put this in perspective; I saw a man hide a .38, deck of cards and his wallet in a trucker hat. He has some ninja grade balance.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Johny64 said:
RTSDT said:

Hiding a gun in your shoe would be rather difficult to make it draw. I mean, you'd have to stop and take it off to get it out, unless you have osme kinda cia shoe gun that shoots from a single non rifled barrel.

Speaking as someone who went to a school where you were still allowed to bring guns (High school, but they had to stay outside), and with kids who were allowed to carry an assortment of knives (but oddly not rings or necklaces unless you had at least a 3.75 GPA and 6 months free of any violent tendancies), its very easy to hide a gun in a hat. especially in a ball cap. if you hide the butt to rest under the bill, then if you keep yourself int he right position, you can grab it and look like you're going to remove the hat, then pull out a small hand pistol or revolver and get off some shots.

Nick of Blades

Feb 27, 2010
I have gotten in trouble for three things.

1.Being Bullied: In the 1st grade, I was on the bus with my friend, as we were leaving school. This fat 2nd grader decides it would be fun to not only sit on us, but slam our heads against the window so we couldn't breathe, and call us "stupid 1st graders".

Our bus driver grabbed him and I by our shirts and dragged us to the principals office, where we were told that we would report to his office during lunch the next day to resolve the situation.

I told my parents about this later that day, and they just said "we will take care of it".

The next day, take care of it they did. When I got to the office, my mother simply said "go back to lunch, we got this".

2.Reading: On Earth day in the 8th grade, my reading teacher brought us out by a group of trees to read. The kids sitting near me decide to have a rock fight with another group of kids. They got in trouble, but I was also accused with crime by association (I barely knew them).

Three days of In School Suspension later, and a perfect record tarnished, I never forgave the woman who did that.

3. Poking someone with a paperclip: In reading class in the 10th grade, I poked a kid who has been a massive prick since I met him, because he was sitting in my seat and wouldn't move, even when I asked him politely three times.

Our teacher was new, and this was the third day of school, so naturally, she decides to side with him when he claims I assaulted him by poking him with a paperclip.

Lt.Snuffles

Apr 12, 2010
I once had a PE teacher and between him and me existed a strong mutual hatred. He would not hesitate to get me into trouble. At one point, during one of those retarded "Crossover" sports (There is a very good reason why there is not a national league and world cup in Football-Rugby) He would shout at me for having little to do whilst standing in an attacking position, which resulted in me being demoted to defence, where suprisingly I still had little to do, more shouting ensuing. Prehaps a rather petty example but there are many more.

However, I was able to get my own back on many occasions:
"I'm sorry, whats that? You are in desperate needs of my services on the Rugby pitch this weekend, because no-one else who plays my position is availible? Hang on, let me chec- ahhh sorry can't: too busy fucking your Girlfriend"*

*maybe a slightly distorted version of events

Nyaliva

euclideanInsomniac
Sep 9, 2010
Me and a friend were being bullied by this kid in grade 3 and we looked around for a teacher, which we found up the hill to our left. So we walked up the grassy hill to the teacher who saw us coming and so began a conversation thusly:

Teacher: Hey! How many times do we have to tell you, don't walk on the grass!
Me: (looks behind) Sorry, we just-
Teacher: You know you're not supposed to walk on the grass! So why are you?!
Me: We came to see you! We were-
Teacher: Then why didn't you take the path?! (This "path" was actually blocked by the bully and by the time we got to the teacher he would've been gone)
Me: But we were getting bullied by Thomas, we wanted to come straight to you!
Teacher: That's it, we said there'd be consequences for walking on the grass. You're both getting a detention.

And so, there I was, a bully behind me, an angry teacher in front of me and a detention slip in my hand for walking on the grass. Justice, this situation has none.

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
During Primary school I only got in serious trouble twice. It happened to be on consecutive days for completely different reasons. First was climbing on the school roof to retrieve my friend's paper dart. Second was telling the mentally handicapped kid to pull down people's pants for a laugh. Not proud of that second one but I suppose the school learned a lesson - that someone like that actually needs a proper environment and you can't rely on nine year olds to mind him.

I remember having this teacher too, she was a real cow. I got in trouble over an overdue library book - at least it wasn't overdue but the stamp said it was. She got angry at me and then after I corrected her that they no longer stamped the books she got more mad. Then when a friend of mine went in to bat for me she got even [i/]more[/i] mad at me. I also got in trouble for correcting her on Maori place names. I dedicated the middle page of my creative writing books to draw and write about how much I hated her. She caught a glimpse of it once and had the wrestle the book away from me. I thought I'd be in for it but she didn't do anything. I think it must've been quite a shock for her to find out that a little kid harboured such hatred of her.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
I got lunch detention because I stopped talking when the teacher told me to. Seriously, she told me and the guy next to me to be quiet, and then someone else at our table talked and she gave me and the guy next to me lunch detention.