Stupidest Reason Why You've Gotten Into Trouble In School.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
When I was in middle school, I got in a scuffle with a kid for taking my seat when I got up for a few seconds. I wound up kicking him in the balls and making him cry.
All I got out of it was a warning and a little scare... then I had to deal with some of his friends on the bus. Had to choke one of 'em out before they left me alone.
I do believe that was the point that earned me the reputation of "dangerous psychopath" among the other kids at that school. Thankfully they mostly left me alone after that.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Oh yeah!
I stepped in a puddle!
about half a cm deep.
Im not fucking kidding.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
When I was in middle school, friend of mine was making noise during a school assembly and none of the teachers seemed to notice. He kept making noise for a couple minutes before I kicked his leg a little to get him to stop. Apparently the teacher sitting in front of us had inconsistent hearing because she turned around and told me she was giving me detention for that.

Angry Asian

Dec 1, 2009
back in high school, I got sent to crisis counselor for drawing a gun in cafeteria during lunch time.

well I guess the ak-47 that I was drawing were a little over-the-top detailed & shaded, and it was shortly after Virginia Tech shooting incident... But c'mon son, I was just practicing drawing and shading.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
ChildofGallifrey said:
Detention for poking a friend in the back during recess in 7th grade. Never got an explanation for that one.
You had recess in 7th grade? Lucky bastard, you.

Let me see what's in the ol' memory banks...

Ahh, back in 6th grade, I was in gym. I was laying on the floor, naturally, waiting for everyone to get changed into their gym clothes. So one dick walks out of the change room and jumps up and down on my ribs. I couldn't breath. I was sent to the nurse. (I have feeble bones and two ribs got broken.) And what do you know, I get an out of school detention for "provoking and cursing". I don't curse, very rarely do I ever curse unless I have a long death streak in Call of Duty and I was LAYING ON DA GOD DAMN FLOOR!

So previously mentioned dick only has to appologize and he gets off the hook.

I love my life. ^-^

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
staika said:
He actually meant the little 1 volt shock that the pen gave off when you pressed it could kill someone. he harped on that the little shock could throw someones heart into a massive heart attack and then they would die. also the pen had no point to it, all it could do was shock a person.
Hehe... I got in trouble for one of those once. Not detention surprisingly since I did it to one of my teachers but still, it was funny XD

As for me... I got into trouble for not going on a field trip apparently >.>
Not sure how that works but I didn't want to go and I would rather just have stayed in school and fucked around for the 2 hours people were gone.
Instead, however, I spent the whole 7 hour day writing everything in the dictionary.
Obviously, not paying the 10 dollars to go to the goddamn museum is a crime so I got punished for it ¬_¬

JCBFGD

Jul 10, 2011
In my 9th grade computer class, I moved the login window far enough to the side of the screen so that all that you could see was the blue background. Apparently, a kid in the class after mine thought it crashed and got the teacher. The teacher then proceeded to march upstairs to my science class to give me a detention. I pulled the "but I've never had a detention <='(" card, and got out of it. Somehow, in my 13 years of school, I've managed to never have detention. It has apparently paid off.

Pappeska

Oct 17, 2010
When the teachers son broke my glasses, and she wouldn't believe it at first and I was sent of for being quarrelsome.

In general for being a smart-ass know-it-all correcting the teacher (when they insist on being wrong someone HAS to correct them, how else will they learn???), and when I'm having a hypomanic episode for talking too much, all the time, non stop. Interrupting the teacher after or in ever sentence with qustions/different ways s/he could have phrased it, how I read in an article (I read a lot of science stuff) that what s/he said is outdated etc. etc..

Burntpopcarn

May 29, 2011
When i was in the 3rd grade it happened. it was absolutely awful. it was winter and i had recently pulled a muscle. me, my friend aidan, and some asshat friend of his were playing in our snowfort when i fell over in the snow. i groaned very loudly, and then mr. ass-clown mocked me. i toled mr. ass-clown to shut up, and he ran to tattle on me. unfortunationly it was one of them jackass private schools and all the teachers (most of them from what i remember.) were insensative assholes. the teacher ordered me to apologize to ass-clown, and said that shut up was a rude statement that people should never say or something. i screamed at the teacher, crying and saying that i was in pain and that he was being a little jerk, but she insisted i was in the wrong here, i walked away fuming, and the teacher and mr. ass-clown got away with the whole shpeal. i hate schools, especially private schools, and i loathe the fact that these people, these insensative douchebags, actually are aloud to work with kids.

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
Well the only reason I ever got in trouble was uhm. Hunting down a fellow student in the school trying to strangle him? I was six. And the reason was completely valid! Even if he did throw a rock in my face and I thought he deserved it. Answering in equal force is not the answer.

Continuity

May 20, 2010
There was this one time, I had detention for trying to knock conkers out of a tree (apparently forbidden) which is fine, you get used to arbitrary rules when at school.. but then it turns out the detention falls on our sports lesson which is a mile+ away at the sports field.

So I reason that I wouldn't be expected to walk all the way back for the detention, considering by the time I got there it would be more or less over anyway... so another kid who also had the same detention did decide to go (he was riding a bike though) but he asked me about it and I said to say I wasn't going because i'd broken both my legs (adolescent humour) and I didn't really expect him to relay that message as it was clearly a joke... Anyway, so I end up with a referral (3 referrals and you're suspended).

Which reminds me of the other time I got a referral: I wrote "German sucks my balls", in German, in a German dictionary... but the German teacher saw me do it...

Hell I could go on all day, I think I had somewhere in the region of 70 detentions in my time at school.

Continuity

May 20, 2010
Angry Asian said:
back in high school, I got sent to crisis counselor for drawing a gun in cafeteria during lunch time.

well I guess the ak-47 that I was drawing were a little over-the-top detailed & shaded, and it was shortly after Virginia Tech shooting incident... But c'mon son, I was just practicing drawing and shading.
You know for a moment, I thought you meant "drawing" as in drawing out of a holster....

Burntpopcarn said:
actually are aloud to work with kids.
Allowed. Clearly they didn't teach you spelling.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
Some little sod kept kicking me when I wasn't looking. It went on for a couple of days and when I finally saw who did it I went berserk, pummeled the shit out of him and threw him over the fence.

For whatever reason they tended to let me do what I liked in primary school, provided it was within reason, so all the headmaster said was try not to do it again and let me get back to my class.

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
In food tech, year 11, my friend, with whom I spent two years buggering about in tech and science lessons, covered his hand in flour and slapped me on the back. Then Mr Hooper came over and yelled at me! Less than 10 minutes after pouring boiling water on my hand and not apologizing! In the same week, in science, my friend appropriated what he thought was my pencil case. He took everything out, hid a few things, put everything else back in (the thing was still inside out) and put everything back in. Unfortunately for him, it was the teacher's, who verbally flogged him. I never let him forget it.

Kjakings

Nov 18, 2009
This wasn't me but a friend-of-a-friend got in trouble for, I shit you not, the intention to talk. Not ACTUALLY talking, just considering it. The teacher's reasons were that they had turned vaguely in the direction of someone else and had opened their mouth a little. Their response was that they opened their mouth to breathe and the punishment got TRIPLED for them being 'a smart-arse.'

Dashe Troxon

Jul 29, 2011
I got in trouble for trying to sell my own Tom and Jerry fanfic comics in second grade. That same year I was also sent to the principal's office for wearing a windbreaker to class and not hanging it up like the other kids, though it was actually quite cold inside.

JasonBurnout16

Oct 12, 2009
I never got into much trouble at school, but was often around watching over people get into trouble. There was one time I did get into trouble though...

There was a book that any student was late had to write in. You had to write your name, classes missed and the date and the reason you were late. Now for various reasons, I was in hospital a lot during Year 10 so was often late to class so I wrote in this book a lot (So much in fact, the receptionist learnt my first name and always said "The usual?") However, even though I wrote in the book, a letter was repeatidly sent home every time I was late, asking why I wasn't in for a certain period, even though I'd written in the book.

I became convinced they didn't even bother looking in the book so in the end just started writing rubbish excuses such as:

"Got mugged my Wombles"
"Fell backwards down a really big mudslide"
"Eating and drinking morning tea and scones excessively"

Of course the one week I decided to do this, the school has an inspection. A week later I get called into the office and questioned about my excuses. Didn't get punished...Infact the principal said I had a "Wild imagination" but gosh, was I worried for a while!

EDIT: I thought of one more actually. When we went into the IT suite, we had to sign in and out of a book to say we were there. Me and three friends headed in to use the computers. One of my friends, a bit of a "special" child, starts sending us Lolcatz photos. They were funny and there was a bit of laughterbut nothing major.

The IT head went ballistic, claiming we were totally unruly and kicked us out. However he told us to sign out names on the book before we went. We are all quite upset, when outside our "special" friend tells us not to worry. We ask him why, and when we'd walked in he'd signed our names as Donatello, Leonardo and the rest of the TMNT. We never got banned, and it turned out the TMNT were at our school that day.

Strixvaliano

Feb 8, 2011
Last day of my senior year I was pulled into the office for wearing a Slipknot "People = Shit" t-shirt. Anyway, they went to the principal to debate my punishment and I was going to be sent home and then I was going to be suspended from school for two weeks at the beginning of the next year. I just walked out of the office and went and hung out in my science teacher's class because she was super awesome and all my friends were hanging out there anyway to kill the time.

I also got pulled into the office by the SRO for drawing an anarchy symbol for a friend and was promptly interrogated because it labeled me as a "dangerous gang member" and a couple of the teachers were afraid. It's even funnier because other than an occasional band t-shirt I never really dressed goth, gangster, etc.

Another time a group of my friends and myself were bored as hell before classes actually started so we ended up starting a mosh pit in the cafeteria waiting for the bell. The assistant principle comes hauling ass down there yelling at everyone, "If you all don't stop your gang bang then your all going to be in serious trouble."

I never did get caught for destroying most of the cd-rom drives on the apples in the computer lab though.

My friend and I never got caught for was taking off doorhandles then giving them to this other kid who was bragging he did it when the principal was walking by.

Also we used to take a wire coat hanger and empty out the vending machine almost every single day.

I swear to god my school was run by absolute morons.