Stupidest Reason Why You've Gotten Into Trouble In School.

May 29, 2011
Red Hood said:
I got thrown in I.S.S (In School Supension) for fighting back after the the guy provoked the fight, I called the teacher for help, he hit me several times while the teacher was watching and it was only when I thrown a punch that made him hit the floor did the teacher decide to step in an stop it. We both got in trouble even though I defended myself. This "zero-tolerance for hitting" they have in the schools is really stupid.
Yeah i know. My Principle actually told me that any kind of self defense using physical contact whatsoever would result in a minimum of 1 hour of detention. I once got detention for blocking a punch. I tried to explain that technically I didn't touch her but she just yelled at me some more. At least the girl got more detention than me.

razor343

Sep 29, 2010
Emm...I had a 15 minute detention once for laughing at a substitute teacher.
Well, it wasn't exactly like that. I was sitting on a table with several of my friends, and two of them decided to start bashing the teacher, me and the rest of my friends started laughing and got a detention. While the two who were making 'comments' about the teacher got away with it. Gotta love collective responsibility.

Grimh

Feb 11, 2009
Well one of my friends skipped class once (well he did it all the time really) and my teacher somehow thought it was I who had done it, so the next day she yelled at me in front of the class for awhile before she realized her mistake. Other than that, nothing much really...

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
I got a talking to because one our tennis ball somehow got stuck on top of this concrete storage unit in the school yard. What I did was since I was the biggest kid I lifted my smallest friend up to grab it. The teacher didn't like us working out our own problems I guess.

I also got in deep shit with my math teacher in grade 8 because..... I asked for help learning. I was no math wiz in grade 8, the difficulty level curved rather high. I failed that class aswell as science (same teacher).

Arehexes

Jun 27, 2008
6th grade I threw a bottle at another student that he threw at me and say "Throw it away yourself I'm not your slave". The bottle didn't hit him it landed on the floor after he hit me with it throwing it at me, end of story I was suspended for a week and he wasn't.

elilupe

Jun 1, 2009
I was late to homeroom by, seriously, 5 seconds along with another kid in that class and my teacher(who hated both of us very much) gave us detention. We had to clean every desk in the every classroom in the hallway, which took us about 2 hours.

Crashage

Aug 31, 2010
In French class, in secondary school, I had to sit next to this lad whom the whole class nicknamed "Crazy Steve," he was a sound guy most of the time but he did odd things. In one particular class he slowly unscrewed all the screws that held the table top to its frame and pocketed the screws, and when I asked why he said "Just in case."
The next day in the same class we sat at the same table and the teacher shouted at him for something or other, and Crazy Steve stood up and gripped the table top, and flung it up and away from us, into a wall. He got in trouble for obvious reasons, and I got in trouble because I couldn't stop laughing about it. It was brilliant. It's probably the only time I was in trouble too

Icarus599

Mar 17, 2011
I remember in second grade I got yelled at for being noisy.

Outside.

Not too much trouble but it really irritated me. I also got in trouble in 4th grade because I couldn't memorize and recite a poem, not really my strong point.

Westaway

Nov 9, 2009
Another
Me and a couple of guys were lifting some shit for my teacher (we volunteered) and the whole time she was yelling at us to go faster. The she said "You'll never survive in a workforce"
I have a job. I told her. She didn't beleive me. So I got my manager to sent her a text with a picture of him and I in our uniforms making funny faces.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
i got suspended a lot during my year as an exchange student in Ireland. the most stupid thing was that i disrupted mass(it was two days after the pope kicked the bucket) by whistling "row-row-row your boat" under my breath the entire time and not getting up or kneeling. I announced this since i am atheist and everyone else how wasn't christian didn't have to go. I had to since the school didn't except a note from the family i was staying with and my parents couldn't send a note in two days. The school also didn't accept faxed or email copies of notes since the average student was way more tech-savvy than the most tech-savvy teacher and it would have been too easy to fake.

the funniest suspension was when i got kicked out of my accounting class permanently. I didn't want to take accounting because it was way too advanced for me and i only got stuck there because physics was full when the term started. One kid left the school in the second week but they still wouldn't let me change classes so i spend the accounting classes texting and reorganizing my magic deck. Now the accounting teacher was being a total dick about it and kept asking me to answer questions i had no chance in hell of answering, maybe he felt i insulted his subject by not liking it, i don't know. This man also had a funny accent where he pronounced "three" as "tree" and at one point he asked me what we would get if we added the "33,303" to column a) and i answered something along the lines of "wood" because i thought i was being funny. We got so pissed of he made sit outside the room in the hallway. At that point the principle intervened and suspended me for two weeks after which i got into physics but had to drop french in order to tutor other student in German.

sry for the wall of text, i am too stupid to do spoiler properly

short version: i was being a loudmouth and dick on separate occasions and got suspended but i did get the classes i wanted.

Naeras

Mar 1, 2011
There was this retarded* kid at my school who pretty much assaulted me. The reason? Someone told him I'd been buying cannabis at the local grocery. I pushed him back, he fell over, I get scolded AND they checked my pockets. The guy who said I'd been buying weed was just joking at my expense in the first place. Geh.

*not retarded as in the insult, retarded as in "retarded"

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
Well it was in art class amd so of course we were watching a movie about how 9/11 was a conspiracay, like most days. And while watching and half paying attention, i was doodling a little. Seeing as it was fucking art class i figured it would be fine, nope. Isnt it funny that the one person in the seinor class who's studying art in college was also the biggest rebel?
Edit
Also last year i was going in to class as the bell rang, right behind the teacher who was going in to. Then right as she got to the door she made a quick moved and closed the door. The door was locked and i had to knock on the door. When she opened it she said youre late, i saidoh im sorry. And she said thats not good enough. I said im not getting a detention am i? Yes i was because shes the home ec teacher and if she doesnt have someone in detention every day then she has to clean up in the end

DarthFennec

May 27, 2010
In middle school, I got suspended for a day for being an atheist. True story.
Oh, and in first grade I was suspended for a week for throwing rocks. And by `throwing rocks' I mean that I was repeatedly, mindlessly, tossing a rock a foot in the air and then catching it.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Ok, this one might have warrented intervention, but I still find it hilarious. My group of friends and I were in the library during lunch. This is tenth grade, (Sophmore year) and I just laid my hands flat on the table and looked at one of my friends. He looked back and laid his hands flat on the table. Unspoken challange issued and recieved by both of us.

I go frist, lightly hitting his hand. He returns the favor with a slight amount of force added. This cycle repeats until we are just wailing on one another while the others just watch going, "What the hell?"

The librarian comes up and in a voice that could freeze lava says, "Get OOOOUUUTT!!" We just laughed and said goodbye to the others.

ntw3001

Sep 7, 2009
I farted in PE, but it was such a parping, echoing, tromboney fart that the teacher thought it was fake. He sent me out of the room and came out later to yell at me. He was embarrassed when we established that it was actually a real fart. Good story!

Kizi

Apr 29, 2011
It was in about 4th grade, I was in Christian class, wghich was mandatory those days here in Iceland and I read something I found ridiculously hilarious so I burst out of laughter. Of course, the whole class started laughing (I have a highly contagious laughter) and I was kicked out of class and had to stay out in the hallway until I stopped laughing. Sat there for around 10 minutes laughing my arse off.

vivster

Oct 16, 2010
we had a group project and one of our group did next to nothing and what she did was just awful
in the end our teacher gave us the task to decide what mark each of us should get
so we gave her the worst mark of us
a few days later we got called in to an assembly with the principal a few teachers and parents because she cried mobbing^^
it was 2 hours of screaming and lying by the mother of the girl and ended in a big nothing (although the mother threatened with legal action)

yeah it was a big laugh for us all^^

GrimSheeper

Jan 15, 2010
I was quite young, like 13-14. Which as far as teenage boys go, is about as mature as a baboon flinging poo. I was joking about pushing some guy in the closet in class, not even touching him when the janitor grabs me from behind by the throat. I'm not kidding, he was the kind of Janitor that would make the guy from Scrubs look sane, giant mustache and an attitude like he usually sits on a Harley with a Bandidos leather vest.
He then proceeds to lecture a kid from 7th grade who made a joke quite thoroughly why I won't push people into closets. Hooray for background checking my employees, let's just hire a psycopath who'll choke the students if they make a joke.