Stupidest Reason Why You've Gotten Into Trouble In School.

alucards1hell

Oct 31, 2010
The only time I got into trouble at school (got caught) was because another guy had let off a stink-bomb in art class. He got taken to the headmaster and as he was a mate, I held onto the stink-bombs for him while he got into trouble (I assumed he didn't want them taken off him!)
Later on I got dragged in for being an accomplice and given a harsher punishment than he was despite handing them over straight away!

ach well, the injustice of secondary school :)

Noclip31

Jun 22, 2011
Aw, jeez. Forgot a really stupid one. I was in the library in grade 2, and we were picking out books. One kid came up to me and asked me why I hit him. Which, I did nothing of the sort, by the way. I told him I didn't. So he went running to the teacher telling her that I hit him, and the teacher dragged me outside. She started yelling at me for hitting him, and of course I denied it. She ran back into the class, and asked if anyone saw me hit him. I didn't see in the class, so I have no idea who raised their hand. She came back out, saying "I should have seen the hands shoot up." I was sent to the principal's office, he ignored the fact that I was sent on the accusation of hitting him, and went on about how I was talking in class. (Wait, back up a sec. Earlier in the day, he came to our class asking the teacher for something. Apparantly I was talking. I, uh, don't remember if I was. But if I was talking, the rest of the class was too. Because, you know, it WAS grade 2.) He called my house again. My issue was never resolved with the little shit.

NellNell

Feb 11, 2011
My god how could I forget the worst of all that happened to me?

So me and a friend had already signed out for the year and we left school. We didn't want to sit through the awards thingy. They find out we left and go ape shit. His mom calls him, my mom picks me up and we go back to the school. They say that even though we had already signed out for the year we had to stay for detention the next day.

It was a full 8 hour day of cleaning the school. All because we left after we fucking signed out. It was also his moms fault for suggesting the punishment. It was without a doubt the dumbest thing thats every happened to me.

Joke was on them thought because no one was watching us so we just stayed up stairs and talked.

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
Bezza27 said:
Use_Imagination_here said:
Red Hood said:
I got thrown in I.S.S (In School Supension) for fighting back after the the guy provoked the fight, I called the teacher for help, he hit me several times while the teacher was watching and it was only when I thrown a punch that made him hit the floor did the teacher decide to step in an stop it. We both got in trouble even though I defended myself. This "zero-tolerance for hitting" they have in the schools is really stupid.
Yeah i know. My Principle actually told me that any kind of self defense using physical contact whatsoever would result in a minimum of 1 hour of detention. I once got detention for blocking a punch. I tried to explain that technically I didn't touch her but she just yelled at me some more. At least the girl got more detention than me.
I was punched a while back, I just stood there and took it because school would have ranted on at me for retaliating, even though it would have been self defence, a human right I think. And if I had fought back he would have pulled the race card on me. My school actually punishes people who fight back more. We got told not to fight back and go get a teacher, I said "You can't really do that when you're getting your head kicked in" and I got told off for it. The rules are fucking twisted.
Yet another scenario I was in. My dad came in and said "Did he hit the other guy back?" the principle said "yes" my dad said "good" and that was the end of the meeting. Sure I had 2 hours of I.S.S but it was worth the steak and eggs my dad made me for dinner. The other shit got 2 black eyes and a bruise on the side of his head the size of a kiwi. (I didn't fight fair, he pushed me down and kicked me and I pulled the good ol throw-sand-in-his-face maneuver that I learned in a John Wayne movie, then proceeded to beat the hell out of him while he was blinded)I might have overreacted to him hitting me twice but he never gave me problems again.
Besides I was popular for 15 seconds.

Gustavo S. Buschle

Feb 23, 2011
staika said:
I got a detention one time for bringing in one of those trick pens that once you push the lever down it gives you a little shock. The principal told me that the pen had the capability to kill someone.
In the 4th grade I took a nine volt battery to school, then I showed to my friends that you would get a shock if you licked it; the principal said the same thing to me.

Joel Dawson

Jun 26, 2011
It's less for the incident itself, but looking at what built up to it puts it in perspective. I hit another student in class. Previously, we were sat next to each other and he was just plain obnoxious. My Latin book is covered in penises because of him. I requested that we be separated and the teacher complied. When we changed seats again, he was moved right behind me. During a test, he started blowing in my ear. I muttered stop. He didn't. So I turned and hit him on the chest and received detention.

madrick11

Aug 24, 2009
Stupidest reason I ever got in trouble would have to be when I was in fifth grade. It was recess, and I was hanging out with my friends who were frankly quite stupid and I'm glad I don't associate with them any more, and then one of my friends decides it would be a good idea to start harassing the girls who were on the swing set. My other friend decides to join in, and I just stand off to the side and I don't get involved. After that, the girls get fed up and tell the nearest teacher about what happened, and everyone gets in trouble, including me. I said to the teacher "Why am I in trouble? I didn't do anything." The teacher's response, "Because you were there."

Moral of the story, don't associate with assholes who pull this kind of crap.

masher

Jul 20, 2009
Wasn't me, but two of my friends were having an argument about whether the school Fire-alarm shot ink onto your hand if you pull it or not.
-Naturally- it led to one of them putting their hand into the damn thing. It went off.

bpm195

May 21, 2008
One time in 8th grade my teacher got pretty pissed that I did most math mentally and decided to call me out on it in the middle of class. He gave me some relatively complicated long division problem and challenged me to solve it. I thought for about 20 seconds and gave an answer to which he proclaimed loudly "WRONG!" and began to lecture me about the importance of showing my work and using me as an example for the class. After a while he went through the problem on the blackboard and when he was done a fellow student (our class clown) pointed out that the teacher got the same answer I did.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
i went out a door that was not marked as an emergency exit, was not rigged up with an alarm like an emergency exit, and in fact was not used by staff parents or students like emergency exit but was in fact considered an emergency exit. to make matters worse i was caught by a teacher who didn't particularly like me. i was suspended for the last 3 days of my eight grade year and not allowed to take part in middle school graduation. got to start summer break early so i didn't really care.

concrete89

Oct 21, 2008
I accidentally stole my french teachers keys... (No, really.)
She wouldn't let anyone leave the classroom for almost an hour, and everyone, (Me included) were growing increasingly agitated.
Then I stuck my hand in my pocket, looking for a piece of gum, and realized that I had a keyring that I didn't have before...
The walk of shame up to the desk sucked, but strangely enough, most of my classmates seemed to find the fact that the weirdo bookworm had done something like that too strange to be pissed about it..
The teacher was also remarkably lenient about it, and in the end, I came out of it with nothing but a stupid nickname...

Xcelsior

Jun 3, 2009
I got a college detention, this means it went on my permanent record, for taking my Creative Zen to school with me. Really fucking stupid, the teacher that gave it to me was a ***** the worst part was that she wouldn't give me my Zen back until the term was up.

Raddra

Trashpanda
Jan 5, 2010
Probably the time I got in trouble during P.E when I was stood by the sideline unable to participate watching. I had some packed biscuits in my coat pocket and nibbled on them as I watched the football everyone was playing. We were outside on the field. I got in trouble for 'eating in class' even though it affected nothing and nobody.

May 5, 2010
Once, my friends and I were bored after we finished taking a test. We started playing "catch" with an imaginary ball, miming throwing and catching. Eventually, some girl across the room noticed us and we "threw" it to her. She "threw" it back. Eventually the teacher noticed and thought we throwing trash around or something. She made us clean up the classroom after everyone left.

I think I win.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
In kindergarden I wouldnt come in and my teacher said you can stay outside if you want to (thinking I waould come in if there was no one outside) she got so pissed when I didnt come in. I dont thibk I ever got in trouble for it though

Jun 5, 2010
I don't really get in trouble I only ever got in trouble like once for beating someone up when we got into a fist fight (he started it and didn't even get in trouble because he lost!) ya and i got suspended so I went home and played nintendo because my mom thought it was fine.

Norendithas

Oct 13, 2009
The worst that happened to me was in 5th grade Pre-Algebra class, when we had a sub. Our whole class lost recess for the week and some other stuff because we didn't do the math problems exactly the way the showed it. Which really didn't make me sense because as we were told, we were, "the advanced kids and viewed as the top in the schools,". They commonly did refer to how were thought differently than the average Joe and usually saw other methods of doing things than what was normally taught; some of it was a lot faster. Or we skipped steps from the start we thought were plain retarded. :p

But off of the explanation, it didn't end too bad. We got the sub fired after our other teachers found out. We did get recess. :D But that was a long time ago.