Stupidest Reason Why You've Gotten Into Trouble In School.

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
I got in an argument with a kid on a bus and he decked me over the head. HARD. The next day the bus driver forced ME to sit at the front of the bus, although I'm positive she saw that guy hit me.

I also had a substitute that would get mad at me for drawing in class, although I would make sure I finished my work before doing so. She kept threatening to take my sketchbook when I was drawing during an educational video, and I kept trying to explain to her that I WAS listening, and would look up occasionally to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Her response was "That's impossible. You can't draw and listen to a video at the same time." She should ask my other teachers if that's true. I always draw during videos, and I always get down the information. I really hate substitutes that act like they're better than you just because they only have to stay one or two days.

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
This one is actually my very first memory, as far as I can think back. So I'm in this pre-k/daycare center called the little red train. Everybody had to line up to go outside, and the teachers were slowly counting everyone, and my little 4 year old feet were sore. So, I leaned against a perfectly stable bookcase right next to me. I then got told off for doing so. My feet were still sore, and so I continued to lean on it--I'd later find out that I have pronated ankles--and the teaacher yelled at me and sent me into a dark room with a single lady in it. It was dim and dark, and I was terrified, and so I started to cry. Then the lady there started getting angry and yelled at me, telling me to shut up and stop crying.

Lets just say the government shut this place down. My parents had know idea that it was this bad, because I was afraid to tell them (I thought I'd get in trouble).

Another one:
In eighth grade my science curriculum was split so that the first half of the year was spent learning poorly explained introductory chemistry, while the second half was comprised of introductory physics, which was taught just as badly (if not worse). My science teacher?s ability to teach was comparable to a paraplegic?s ability to pole-vault. As a direct result of said inability, most of the learning was guesswork, as Mrs. Calka herself was unable to solve her own mathematical equations. In one memorable class, Calka put an equation up on the dry-erase board, and attempted to solve it her way (she would allow no mathematical method other than her own, which was rather convoluted). After about half an hour of confused fumbling on her part, our patience was running thin.
I impulsively stood up and announced that I could solve the equation. Mrs. Calka gave her consent, and I marched up to the board, erased her scribbles, and solved the equation in around 25 seconds using my own method, a method which she had previously deemed ?WRONG.? The class applauded. My science teacher desperately attempted to hold her poker face, which rapidly began to take on a shade of bright red. 3 seconds later, Mrs. Calka exploded. She started yelling at me, demanding that I understand and admit that my method was both unreliable and WRONG, which only lowered her image in the eyes of the now cackling class.
I got home later that day to learn that Mrs. Calka had called my mother in the middle of the day to tell her something along the lines of ?Your son is a demonic monster from the ninth circle of hell.? I explained to my angry mother that I had broken no rules, and that my science teacher had a tendency to act like a psychotic *****. My mother?s response was something like ?Oh, okay then,? and that was the end of that.

Phisi

Jun 1, 2011
I almost got my travel pass removed and parents called by the principal because someone said somebody that looked liked me threw chips at the train. I was called in and he asked for my pass to which I showed him it and then he demanded I give it to him but I refused. Only then I was told the reason and after saying that it wasn't me he let me go back to class. It was very strange.

Oh and I once got in trouble for having a falling out with my group as to how we should make a parachute for our egg (HEY I was a child). And then got yelled at when the half of the group I was in's egg broke when the other half's succeeded. Apparently you have to know the answer for your experiment without having done it before.

Matt Oliver

Mar 15, 2011
I was in 7th grade and this is when the 2007 school shooting at VA tech was it? and my 6th grade homeroom teacher- now assistant principle pulled me aside and ask me if I put up the flyers about VA tech. I didn't get in trouble but come on! there are more then 1 kid who know how to type and copy and paste a picture and print it out. the assistant principle was being an idiot.

The Elcor Batman

Jun 9, 2011
In primary school when me and some friends decided to go behind the school building. We were never explicitly told it was off limits, so we thought it was just a bit of fun. Got 1000 lines for it, although never did find out why it was off limits.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
In secondary school I was giving a break time detention by my ICT/homeroom teacher for forgetting my homework diary. She then decided that she would change her mind and said I didn't have to go.

Later I was told that I had to an after school detention for not going to the break time one, even though the teacher who issued the detention in the first place said I didn't have to go.

Needless to say I didn't go to the after school one either.

Also on a side note, that same ICT teacher once asked my friend how to copy and paste.

Aphex Demon

Aug 23, 2010
LuckyClover95 said:
staika said:
I got a detention one time for bringing in one of those trick pens that once you push the lever down it gives you a little shock. The principal told me that the pen had the capability to kill someone.
Haha that's so funny!

OP: I'm a goody two shoes, and the only real thing I've got into trouble for was last year me and a bunch of others walked out of school to go to a protest against education cuts (NO IT'S NOT IRONIC, I can explain why) and we got into trouble, which is fair enough. We all got detention, fair enough. Best part is we went to detention and luckily the teacher we had was nice and had to an extent supported our walk out, she said she didn't have any work for us and took us to see a film in the auditorium. Best detention ever.
Was it as mental as the Uni fee's riot's? :p

Lunar_Knight

Oct 11, 2009
Several teachers in Secondary school (High School for Americans) disliked me greatly, But I was a bit of an Ass to one of them the other seemed to take it on herself...

My Geo teacher was using chairs to show economic wealth between countries (Ireland is still very poor :/ ), She then asked me what I could see.... I said some Chairs..... She then went scizo! Same teacher has called me a pompous ass among other things because I would often sit in class, still able to hear her and draw, but bitches don't like that!

My most hated teacher was a big whale of a woman who was a ***** and I decided to counter-act it. She had me in detention so many times :/ One day she was correcting homework behind me as well and I did the whole pretending to spank her ass thing, she turned around and saw me :/ Got put on report for it, got in so much unnecessary trouble in school and at home because of it, my bad tho, I guess... :L

My main problem with all of my schooling was simply getting up and leaving class early anytime a teacher left the room, had one hot pursuit from my Physics teacher just a few weeks ago!

There are loads more lesser things but alas I don't care much for them! I am finished all school and now move onto my hopeful destination in University!

Phisi

Jun 1, 2011
Oh I have remembered another one. I got in trouble for changing the national anthem to 'Australians all eat sausages for breakfast, lunch and tea, and when they can't get these they go to KFC'

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
I had some teacher whack (not hard, but still a whack) me in the back of the head with an exercise book because I didn't know how to solve a math problem. I was like, 6 years old, mind you.

Biiiiiiiitch.

My year 8 and year 9 math teacher (same guy) hated me. Everyone was talking loudly, I say a word to my friend? "You. Move your table." Multiple times. That, and one time I said nothing, my friend next to me (who had a much deeper voice than me at the time) said a word, and you guessed it, I got moved.

BNguyen

Mar 10, 2009
I was in elementary school and was trying to get to class, however, two kids were fighting in the hall and as I walked past, one of them slams into me and we bump into the door or the girl's bathroom. I was brought to the principal because the teachers thought that I was fighting too.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
I crossed the line once. A literal line on the pavement. I didn't go far... just around to the side of the wall where no one could see me. He must have seen me go and chased me because the principal was out of breath when he got there.

The only other time I've ever been sent to the office was after my 7th grade class went retarded while a supply teacher was there. Things were getting loud and ridiculously out-of-hand. I've never done well in those situations, not understanding what compels everyone to become chimps. Anyway, for whatever reason, someone threw a pencil case across the room, it hit me in the face, I promptly stood up and yelled, "Who the fuck threw that at me?!" at which point, my supply teacher and... some woman appeared in the doorway, just in time to catch "me with the mouth" and send me to the office. INJUSTICE. I really don't know who that woman was. I'd seen her before, but never knew what her job was and why I should have cared.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
vaderaider said:
Yawning,
My teacher presumed I had yawned because I thought her irrelevant ramblings about her life were boring. The actual reason was that it was the first lesson of the day on a monday. I can see why she thought I was being rude but a detention was a little excessive in my opinion.
Yeah my maths teacher hated me for yawning in her lessons, but her lessons were always just before break, so I'd just be fairly tired and headachey by that point!

OT: After-school detention for having Pokemon cards out in class!

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
1. For moving seats. In the midst of people talking extremely loud and walking around. I was just send to another classroom instead of watching a movie and had to do 2 hours worth of math. My friends tell me that asshole targets me anyways.

2. Got sent to the office because people sitting at my table kept writing the Nazi symbol on my art paper. I didn't complain since he was going to get fired anyways

3. Got in trouble because some dumbass was messing with me and spilled his lunch on himself. Everyone laughed their asses offed and was on my side. He freaked out and spat on me. We later got equal punishments.

4. Sucking whipcream out of the can. This is fair I think even though the whip cream can ran out of gas so you had to suck it to get the cream out but you never know what some people might do.

Edit: Oh yeah forgot..
5. Some kid was pulling on my backpack. He would always be a dick to me so I just ignored it and swung my backpack.(it was still on) Apparently his sister was next to him (I couldn't have known since I assumed she would be farther down the seat) and she got hit. Just got a warning though. And my mom went bat shit crazy.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
Without a doubt it was getting kicked out of class for correcting my teacher that Mexico was part of North America.

Alcookie

Jun 22, 2009
I remember getting shouted at cos my backpack was 'obstructing a fire exit'. I was wearing it at the time.

I also got in trouble for replying "if theres a fire I'm gonna move" whilst being shouted at for wearing the backpack.

Didnt even get a laugh...

Not George Carlin

Jan 11, 2011
Oh... where to begin.
1.) I was sent to the principle for yawning during the pledge of allegiance.
2.) I was sent to the principle for singing during recess.
3.) I was sent to the principle for not doing my homework because the teacher gave me the wrong assignment.
4.) I received a death threat by a teacher for coughing in his class.
5.) I received a detention for not doing an assignment that I was absent for when it was assigned.

Here's a bonus conversation that I had with a teacher after I had my friend ask if I could use the restroom:

My friend: Can he go to the bathroom?
Our teacher: He can ask himself.
Me: Can I use the restroom?
Our teacher: Yes you MAY. Next time ask me yourself.
Me: I did. You didn't respond so I needed someone louder to ask you.
Our teacher: Did it ever occur to you that I might have been talking to someone else? [she wasn't] And don't talk about me behind my back!
Me: I WAS TALKING TO YOU!
Our teacher: Meet me out in the hall!

KIANB15

Jul 14, 2010
I was 5 and i accidentally broke a pencil which cost 20c and belonged to the school and they got the principal in to shout at me like I had just burned somebody's books I gotta say it was completely stupid. Thank god I'm not there anymore.

AdamRBi

Feb 7, 2010
For having a Manga with *ahem* Questionable Content in it in Highschool

Nudity, it had 2 or 3 panels with nudity in it.

The process was discreet, the book was confiscated for the day I got it back at the end of the day and was rather mature about the whole process.

There was also a time, it was during an off day before a break where all classes basically went into "watch a movie" mode. My history teacher told us that we were not going to watch a movie, I asked why, got detention for it.