Stupidest rule in school...

Hokutan

Sep 4, 2009
I'm in jr high and there's still a no throwing snowballs rule because it presents a hidden danger apparently.

Pseudonym2

Mar 31, 2008
My brother had a rule in his school that students had to have textbooks for four consecutive classes but couldn't carry more than three textbooks at a time or go back to their lockers for the fourth textbook. This meant they had to hide their textbooks around school or put them in the lost and found.

The school was so strict that my class had most of students had to sit out recess 4/5th the time.

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
Epifols said:
Our school specifically mentions no rocket launchers.
I'm tempted to say Columbine 2.0 but...

Anyway, our high school has a rule that specifically mentions this:
"Do not stab your classmates."
Which is kind of funny, because I've been stabbed with a fork, right in front of a teacher, and she had the gall to laugh.
The rest of the rules are pretty relaxed though.

GoldenCondor

May 6, 2009
The school I go to enforces a 'no hat' policy because they say a hat can't be defined.
Well neither can a shirt, or pants...

We also have a stupid PDA 'no touching' rule. Public Display of Affection. Damn it, people KNOW you shouldn't have sex in school!

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
TGBA said:
our school recently made an LLL rule
thats stands for "Little Less Love"
it forbids hugging and sitting on other peoples laps
...wait,what?
the day they announced it, people just randomly started hugging in the halls
It'd of been better if they'd of just sat on each other in the corridors.

DisturbiaWolf13

Apr 15, 2009
darkless said:
Project_Omega said:
Also the idea of unifors annoys me badly!
My school had uniforms and you clearly have no idea just how much trouble the prevent, It practically erases a whole aspect of bullying, in that you cant get slagged for what you wear because everyone is wearing the exact same thing.
err...you dont honestly believe that do you? they just pick on you for the way you wear the uniform instead of for what you wear.

Neurowaste

Apr 4, 2008
Akai Shizuku said:
darkless said:
Project_Omega said:
Also the idea of unifors annoys me badly!
My school had uniforms and you clearly have no idea just how much trouble the prevent, It practically erases a whole aspect of bullying, in that you cant get slagged for what you wear because everyone is wearing the exact same thing.
I refuse to wear a uniform; to me it symbolizes subservience and being like everyone else...two things I am against.

http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2009/247/9/9/DIY_Hammer_and_Sickle_by_AkaiShizuku.jpg

I stitched a hammer & sickle into my mp3 player's wrist strap thing. I'm going to start arguments if anyone tells me to take it off, fascist bastards.
Wore a hammer and sickle shirt to school once and got called down to the deans and the bastards made me take it off, the fuck, why don't they make people take off the Che Guevara shirt? Also, in middle school we weren't allowed to hug, or get even close to a girl, it was like the proximity rule in that movie, The Island. Also, we weren't allowed to wear jackets with a certain pocket depth because they were afraid of school shootings. Heh.

DisturbiaWolf13

Apr 15, 2009
NO ''Sexual contact'' between pupils-sounds reasonable,what they actually mean is no holding hands,kissing,hugging etc. I dont see the problen with those things,hell i dont even see a problem with two people sucking face in the hall whether its male/female,male/male or female/female,they're not hurting anybody.

Jarek Mace

Jun 8, 2009
VincentX3 said:
I never really gave a dam about the rules, since there all worthless bull****

Hell, I even listen to my Ipod in the middle of class if I wanted to, all I got was a glare from the teacher but it's either that or listen to god know's what about a place I'm never going to visit.

Basicly, Screw The Rules
Like it or not that attitude will mess up your life.

Jan 29, 2009
We're not allowed to wear anything that "May be affiliated with gangs", this means nothing related to colleges or sports teams, because being mistaken for the UCLA gang might get you killed.
Same with hats, except they only allow school official ones.
See below for the Ushanka gang:

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
We have to pass an exam in Irish to get into University.

The whole damn country has to.

Jan 29, 2009
lucaro said:
Genuinely written in the front of our sixth form (don't know american equivalent, sorry!) day planner: make-up may not be worn on the face
boys may not wear football shirts, brightly coloured shorts that may serve as a distraction to other students or moustaches
. . .

Damnit.

curlycrouton

Jul 13, 2008
Akai Shizuku said:
I stitched a hammer & sickle into my mp3 player's wrist strap thing. I'm going to start arguments if anyone tells me to take it off, fascist bastards.
Do you feel the need to bring everything back to Communism?

Because it's mildly annoying.

However, I am intrigued by your commitment to it. Lately I've become more interested in the subject of Communism in general. I'd be interested to hear why exactly you are so committed, if you have the time?

Convince me.

DisturbiaWolf13

Apr 15, 2009
well everyone from my school is no longer allowed to bring bags into the large supermarket shop just outside our school all because one guy was caught shoplifting,they should atleast let me in with my bag.Im the one who caught the shoplifting guy! Alright,alright i accidentally caught him, i saw him leaving the shop with something i knew he hadnt payed for,i assumed it was just forgetfulness on his part so i exclamed half-jokingly ''you planning on paying for that?''...yeah turns out he wasnt planning on paying,next thing i know security guard is chasing him down and im feeling pretty silly :-/