Stylish Glitch Makes Deus Ex: Human Revolution All Warhol

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
Stripes said:
Reminds me of mirrors edge, shame no one bought it.
I bought Mirror's Edge. It was awesome! I have yet to complete a run without weapons. It's simply too hard in some places without a bit of firepower.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
For some reason I read Warhol and Narwhal...

You'd think the end result would be disappointing, but no.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009

I think Deus ex would be a lot better if you could play it like that. I'd download that mod, so hard

White_Lama

Feb 23, 2011
Reminds me of Mirrors Edge, so nothing really special shoots out from the pictures to me.

vallorn said:
Stripes said:
I bought mirrors edge and thought exactly the same as you.

man I loved that game.
I concur with you two.

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
Wow... looks like Killer 7 by way of P.N.03. Hell, this might've even improved the new Syndicate.

God, now I want to play an FPS version of those iPod commercials to Jet's Are You Gonna Be My Girl

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
So I imagine that I'm the only person who prefers what it actually looks like to this glitched version?

II2

Mar 13, 2010
While not as pretty, or stylish, this kinda reminds me of the modder's work that made DOOM 3 run on a Voodoo 2 (16m RAM) graphics card.

Stripes

May 22, 2012
Palademon said:
For some reason I read Warhol and Narwhal...

You'd think the end result would be disappointing, but no.
In moost places you can simply run oast people, disarms are instant knockouts and you can put the weapon down as soon you get it.

trlkly

Jan 24, 2008
His point is that the phrase "don't take this the wrong way" is most usually used to allow you to say something offensive while pretending it wasn't. A truly non-offensive statement can be made without disclaimers. For example:

"It looks like an indie game. That is so cool!"
(BTW, I did hit the quote button, but it doesn't want to work. Stupid buggy redesigns--including a link to report problems that doesn't give you any place to report problems.)

trlkly

Jan 24, 2008
There's a program called 3DAnalyzer (Google it) that let's you shut off textures. But this usually also makes it very difficult to get in-game, since loading screens are textures.

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
II2 said:
While not as pretty, or stylish, this kinda reminds me of the modder's work that made DOOM 3 run on a Voodoo 2 (16m RAM) graphics card.
-snip-
Y'know, come to think of it I think Doom 3 actually looks BETTER like that. :/

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Stripes said:
<link=http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=mirror%27s+Edge>Two million copies is nobody?

OT: I'd try it. Imagine if it was still textured.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
Color! In a shooter! I heard legends of such a thing but didn't think they were true!

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Someone please make a game that looks like this. It would be really cool and at least be an interesting looking game.