Substance use survey for my project

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
So I'm doing a project on substance use and did a short survey form and I was hoping some of you could answer it. I know surveys are pretty much worse than Hitler but it would really help me out.

http://goo.gl/forms/AZYttbeYl4

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
I filled it in for you, but it seems rather bare-bones, I'm not sure what the purpose of this is.

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
freaper said:
I filled it in for you, but it seems rather bare-bones, I'm not sure what the purpose of this is.
just shit filler, was just supposed to do a project and a part of it is a survey, it's not the main part of it. Thanks for filling it, it helps.

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
Kyber said:
freaper said:
just shit filler, was just supposed to do a project and a part of it is a survey, it's not the main part of it. Thanks for filling it, it helps.
I did it, but my answer was "No" for the first question and then the rest didn't apply to me. XD

Man, drug users get to have all the fun.

FirstNameLastName

Premium Fraud
Nov 6, 2014
Given the options, it seemed rather difficult to denote someone who has used many drugs in the past, but has gone full teetotaler.

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
FirstNameLastName said:
Given the options, it seemed rather difficult to denote someone who has used many drugs in the past, but has gone full teetotaler.
Yeah it's flawed no doubt, but as long as I've got results to show that make some amount of sense, the project won't suffer.

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
Felt like it could have done with a question about 'what substances have you EVER used?', or been specific in Q.1 by saying 'What substances do you currently use?', but naturally you'd only ask that if you needed to know, which I guess you don't xD

either way, done for ya

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
There you go, that was quick and easy :D
Was surprised to see that it was a Swedish site (or at least the "other" part was in Swedish) even though you are Finnish :p
Unless you're a Swedish speaking Finn of course...

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Hm, also what if you are planning to use it MORE?

I remember back when i used to have some "magic" mushrooms, and i am looking for ways to get some again? Hopefully a few times a year? Haven't used drugs for... hm... 14 years now, but i am really only opposed to the "strong", body/mind destroying ones.

Some LSD, psilocybin, weed. In moderate amounts, controlled environment, good mood. All acceptable - too bad it's so illegal where i live.

tilmoph

Gone Gonzo
Jun 11, 2013
Filled, one minor note, you didn't take into account drugs you used to do, then lost interest in. That's not an insignificant category. I've definitely dropped some drugs from my "will do at party" list as I've gotten old.

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
Done. Though question 3 was a bit difficult to answer, as I don't have a set pattern. Could be once a fortnight, or every few days. Whenever I feel like it, basically.

Hope it helps, though.

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
Well, this is definitely more than enough answers, thanks a bunch for everyone who took the time to answer my poorly made survey!