Sugar Returns to Mountain Dew this April

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
mastertang said:
Miphon said:
Ha! We Australians may not be able to legally play adult computer games but at least we have real sugar in our Coke etc. That said Mountain Dew tastes what I would expect fizzy urine to taste like.
Stop confusing mountain dew with beer. Although I did like "game fuel"(tastes like gummy worms!)I imagine sugar would be an improvement.
Australians don't confuse beer with fizzy urine, that's America. Australia has GOOD beer.

Gideon Ransom

Feb 19, 2009
If you are going to steal articles from EvilAvatar.com, please credit the source.

http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609

level250geek

Jan 8, 2009
I've never had Mountain Dew with real sugar. I have slammed a few Jones Soda Co. beverages however, and they taste like sweet, sweet gold. Too bad they cost just as much as all that other hipster food.

Frankly, I'd rather PepsiCo just bring back Game Fuel. Real sugar might be better--both in terms of taste and health--than corn syrup, but hey: when it comes down to the "Give Me Cancer" factor there's no real way to win.

L.B. Jeffries

Nov 29, 2007
cleverlymadeup said:
sugar left coke? up here in Canada, much like Mexico, we have no trade embargo on Cuba so among the fine humidor full of Cohibas i have, we also have real cane sugar in our Coke and Pepsi
Oh dear God I would kill for a Cohiba right now. Damn your eyes.

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
PedroSteckecilo said:
mastertang said:
Miphon said:
Ha! We Australians may not be able to legally play adult computer games but at least we have real sugar in our Coke etc. That said Mountain Dew tastes what I would expect fizzy urine to taste like.
Stop confusing mountain dew with beer. Although I did like "game fuel"(tastes like gummy worms!)I imagine sugar would be an improvement.
Australians don't confuse beer with fizzy urine, that's America. Australia has GOOD beer.
Yeah, but you have your fair share of fizzy water like Fosters as well.

The only country that has consistently good beer is Germany, but only because they have actual laws about what goes into it and how it's made.

Ionami

Aug 21, 2008
Jared Rea said:
Professional athletes have Gatorade, NASCAR drivers have Budweiser and gamers? Well, we have Mountain Dew, of course. That sweet, delicious slurm [http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=147493] of the gods, that for reasons science has yet to explain, is inexplicably loved by gamers around the world. Put a case of the green stuff anywhere near a pack of the thirsty lot and it'll be gone faster than you can say "whimmy wham wham wozzle."
I actually despise Mountain Dew.

And does anyone know if it actually does kill sperm or not?