Sugest me some good non-screaming metal/music

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
well I dont mind a little screaming

but to be more specific Ive been watching the RAGE uprising trailer over and over agin because I thourght the music in it was totally awsome (unfortunatley I cant get it induvidually :/)

so anything that that sounds remontley like that would be a bonus, but really Im open to anything

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
Something that sounds similar to Mark Lanegan...familiar with Alice In Chains? How about Soundgarden?

Vuavu

Apr 5, 2010
Ever heard of Metallica? :p Whether you have or not, I recommend giving them a listen

Jessabi

Jul 26, 2011
I would recommend Shinedown (one of my favourite bands). Disturbed are also good :)

EDIT: Just realised you only asked for metal. Shinedown is more rock. But I'd still recommend them ;D

Racecar1994

Nov 21, 2009
Porcupine Tree have pretty much done every type of music from the range of pleasant progressive rock to heavy metal madness. So yeah, I'd go for them : )

TheOmenCorpse

Aug 4, 2011
It sounds a little bit like A perfect circle to me

avenged sevenfold and rise against are both normally found in the metal section of music stores (I consider them punk rock myself) neither have screaming, both are extremely talented bands

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
Sabaton seems to be the best metal band I know.

I just realized the irony of me posting this video.

RabbiiFrystofsk

Oct 10, 2010
I have a strange sense of Deja Vu, im sure we had this exact thread yesterday or in the last few days and even the replies are scarily similar.
But i will follow suit and suggest what i suggested before:
Exit Ten
Protest the Hero
The Mars Volta

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Pandabearparade said:
Epica, H.I.M., Nightwish? Just a few of my favorites.
You stole three of my four suggestions. Sir/Madam, you have good taste.

Anyways, I will second all three of these, as well as adding Kamelot to the list of suggestions.

Sangreal Gothcraft

Feb 28, 2011
Orphaned Land Solefald (Some Death Grunts but not a death metal band) Solefald is a Avant-Garde Metal band...Intresting stuff if you are open minded about music then i would go give them a look... I also recommend some Devin Townsend stuff...

zombie goat fetish

Aug 6, 2011
Sangreal Gothcraft said:
Orphaned Land Solefald (Some Death Grunts but not a death metal band) Solefald is a Avant-Garde Metal band...Intresting stuff if you are open minded about music then i would go give them a look... I also recommend some Devin Townsend stuff...
Orphaned Land and Solefald two epic bands. Also heavy devy of course, I tip my hat too your music taste.

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
You should check out Deftones, they're pretty awesome, they have some heavy stuff aswell as alot of slower paced stuff so its keeps you from getting bored
Also Tool and/or A Perfect Circle for pretty much the same reason

Grospoliner

Feb 16, 2010
Raubtier is a good one, they're a Swedish band who does not sing in English though, unlike Sabaton.