Suggest me a SNES game

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
If you don't get Super Metroid this instance, I will slap you with the internet.

The WHOLE internet.

the_hoffs_ego

Oct 11, 2010
Kirby Superstar. I used to play it so much with my cousin when he lived next door. I miss those days.

Kahunaburger

May 6, 2011
Skorpyo said:
If you don't get Super Metroid this instance, I will slap you with the internet.

The WHOLE internet.
This man/woman is not speaking from behind nostalgia goggles. I played it earlier this year and it still stands up well (and by "stands up well" I mean "is one of the best games I've ever played.")

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010

get Hagane, because all the rest are too mainstream

seriously, think about it, it's an action-adventure game featuring a robot ninja

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
EVO, it will be hard to find but its fricken awesome

Chaos James

Bastion of Debauchery
May 27, 2011
Since Link to the Past is on the list, I highly suggest the Enix game the "Illusion of Gaia". My second favorite game of all time (right behind LttP, lol).

SnowyGamester

Tech Head
Oct 18, 2009
Does this not count as piracy? I assume you don't own the games, not that you'd be able to buy them anywhere easily but still...

Anyway other than everything mentioned, Super Mario All-Stars if you're into that (get the one that includes Super Mario World). And Earthworm Jim.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Bahamut Lagoon

Fire Emblem 4 and 5

Secret of Mana 1 and 2

Secret of the Stars

Final Fantasy VI

That'll be all from me, don't want to flood you with too much. If you're going to play 3 from those, pick FFVI, and Fire Emblem 4 and Bahamut Lagoon if you like strategy.

Aeonknight

Apr 8, 2011
xXSnowyXx said:
Does this not count as piracy? I assume you don't own the games, not that you'd be able to buy them anywhere easily but still...

Anyway other than everything mentioned, Super Mario All-Stars if you're into that (get the one that includes Super Mario World). And Earthworm Jim.
Good point....
ideally he'd have to buy remakes/ports for some of the titles, but the only ones that comes to mind that's even available are FF6 and Chrono trigger. Some titles might be available for download on the Wii, but without acually knowing if they're available, that's a rather large gamble (although I'm sure Nintendo has a list of what's available for download somewhere on the internet. Haven't looked for it though.)

vic_elor

Dec 23, 2009
Worgen said:
EVO, it will be hard to find but its fricken awesome
I agree I was actually going to suggest that one myself. There is nothing quite like playing a game where eventually you are expected to build a human and then just say "Fuck it! I'm going to make a dragon instead!... or maybe a mermaid!" (Yes, I did both!)

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Super Mario Allstars
Prehistoric Man
King Arthur's Wolrd

All are really fun.
Super Mario Allstars is a few of the mario games recoloured and put together.
Prehistoric Man an awesome platforming game.
King's Aruthur's World is really hard. I couldn't past the second or third goblin level. Fun though.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
xXSnowyXx said:
Not necessarily. OP could be looking at Virtual Console, or he could be a fantastically wealthy oil baron and be looking at ebay.

Rabid Chipmunk

Nov 11, 2010
the_hoffs_ego said:
Kirby Superstar. I used to play it so much with my cousin when he lived next door. I miss those days.
I fucking loved that game.

Anyways, you should play Zombies Ate My Neighbors. It was an okay game, but the important thing is it's a game called "Zombies Ate My Neighbors."

jacobythehedgehog

Jun 15, 2011
Wanderers from YS III was a very good game. Definatly a pick me up too. I have it on my Genesis but it is on the SNES too