Super-Expensive Uncharted 2 Art Book Coming This Month

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
I'd buy this, even though I've never played Uncharted, just to let is sit in my attic or something in a super clean wrapping in a sterile box, pull it out in 10-20 years and make someone drop 3k on this sucker.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
I would be very interested to see how many of these actually sell, as well as who buys them. Is Bill Gates an Uncharted fan?

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
TheFacelessOne said:
I'd buy this, even though I've never played Uncharted, just to let is sit in my attic or something in a super clean wrapping in a sterile box, pull it out in 10-20 years and make someone drop 3k on this sucker.
That's actually a pretty good idea - it'd be an investment.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
And I thought the $100 collection of Amano's artwork was over-the-top expensive. I mean, I can see looking through an artbook maybe once or twice a year. It's main purpose is just to have it. I could never see spending that much money on one. Then again, I'm hardly the type of person to enjoy gawking at art, so maybe I'm not the target demographic here.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
MOTHER F- Okay, I don't know if I can afford that. I think that's asking way too much for an art book. Between this and the Uncharted 2 Limited Edition, is anyone noticing that Naughty Dog is being a little bit too greedy?

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
300 bucks?! I could buy a X-Box 360 with that. One of the lousier models, but still...

new_age_reject

Lives in dactylic hexameter.
Dec 28, 2008
Woah if I had the money I would buy it. I LOVE art books. And an art book that isn't just some flimsy little magazine is even better. It's just way too expensive.

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
$300 is crazy, that really is what I pay for car payments... And I bought my car new.