Super Mario Galaxy Players:

Ochidi

Feb 5, 2009
Is it just me, or do any of y'all suddenly shake the controller when you're about to fall in any other platformer?

Ochidi

Feb 5, 2009
Yeah, whenever I'm playing Super Mario 64 DS, then I'm like "Wait, that won't help anything!"

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
I really want to play Galaxy. The fact that I don't have a Wii is so annoying. I love the Mario series, yet I cannot play the newest 3D addition. Maybe I'll download Dolphin over spring break...

danosaurus

Mar 11, 2008
Anticitizen_Two said:
I really want to play Galaxy. The fact that I don't have a Wii is so annoying. I love the Mario series, yet I cannot play the newest 3D addition. Maybe I'll download Dolphin over spring break...
I recommend getting a Wii for Mario Galaxy, Okami, Zak and Wiki and Twilight Princess. These Wii games gave me many hours of enjoyment and Wiis are pretty cheap nowadays, even cheaper 2nd hand :)

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
danosaurus said:
Anticitizen_Two said:
I recommend getting a Wii for Mario Galaxy, Okami, Zak and Wiki and Twilight Princess. These Wii games gave me many hours of enjoyment and Wiis are pretty cheap nowadays, even cheaper 2nd hand :)
Add metroid Prime trilogy to that.
And the upcoming metroid: Other M, still un-named zelda and mario galaxy 2 for that matter.
madworld is fine too.
SSBB if you liek multiplayer fun.

The wii is so cheap nowdays, that you can easily get it even though it doens't have teh largest catalogue of quality games.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
No... to be honest though I didn't do that in galaxy... and that's why I sucked.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
It also works that way in NSMBW

also does anyone else have trouble getting horizontal distance in galaxy?