Super Smash Bros. Next DLC character is!

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I get that Smash is a celebration of video games...

But what, *really* does a *Minecraft* character bring to a fighting game?
To smash in particular, the ability to alter the stage temporarily, which I personally find to be a fairly interesting mechanic in a game in which fighting in straight stages with no barriers is considered ideal due to balance issues.

Anyways, I don't get the outrage, as mentioned by other users Minecraft was the defining game of it's generation and it's the game that let us know that you could have that level of success as an independent developer, which arguably accelerated the already ongoing indie game boom, do remember that it's game that was absurdly successful while still independent and the Microsoft buyout came much later, so in a historical sense to video-games it's actually of massive importance, anyways it makes sense and the ability to alter the stage temporarily sounds like it has potential for an interesting and different style of play to the other characters, he also fits in quite well with the rest of the cast, but at this point almost any character would fit in.

It seems like a pretty good addition to be completely honest and I say that as someone that wasn't part of the Minecraft generation and doesn't really care for that game.

Reactions: BrawlMan