Super straight on tiktok

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
So, in recent meme-news the super straight crowds have been making headway. For those not in the know this is a movement that started on tiktok and is basically a gender identity aimed at those who are attracted to cis-gendered individuals of the opposite gender. Some parts of the internet have taken to this like fish to water, and are reveling in the fact that the LGBTQ+ groups are being beaten at their own game.

This comes as yet another example of the less tolerant members of society thumbing their noses and advocating intolerance while claiming to be in the right.

And on a related note, I do find it amusing that these basement dwelling cretins have chosen to use the acronym SS for their movement, while seemingly incapable of considering what that might otherwise be interpreted as.

Last edited:

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
This comes as yet another example of the less tolerant members of society thumbing their noses and advocating intolerance while claiming to be in the right.
Well part of the spread is because of alleged death threats sent to the relatives of the TikToker (can we call them clockers?) by people mad at what from what I understand was mostly a shitpost the death threats being to get them to take it down which they did. So of course communities like 4chan jumped on it. Which is seeing yet more people on social media sending death threats to people over it while claiming they truly are the tolerant ones.

I mean far does intolerance to intolerance go before it's gone too far has to be asked, I mean sending death threats over shitposts? Seems a bit extreme to me but whatever.

And on a related note, I do find it amusing that these basement dwelling cretins have chosen to use the acronym SS for their movement, while seemingly incapable of considering what that might otherwise be interpreted as.
It's 4chan........ that probably only makes them want to spread it more.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
So, in recent meme-news the super straight crowds have been making headway. For those not in the know this is a movement that started on tiktok and is basically a gender identity aimed at those who are attracted to cis-gendered individuals of the opposite gender. Some parts of the internet have taken to this like fish to water, and are reveling in the fact that the LGBTQ+ groups are being beaten at their own game.

I don't even like tiktok, but fuck those assholes. They clearly have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives. Get laid assholes.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I don't get it? I'm a straight male with no bi tendencies, how is that super? What game? What game are the LGBTQXYZ+ playing that suddenly some straight dudes going by the pretty presumptuous title of 'super' are now beating them at? I don't recall being told my sexual preference or gender identity was part of a game. What are the rules?
Are we winning? Do we have nice jackets at least? Is Lady Gaga one of the refs, it feels like she should be...
And how is any of this related to a gif app kids use to dance and lip sync to Kpop songs? Are the Koreans in on this too?!

Last edited:

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I don't get it? I'm a straight male with no bi tendencies, how is that super? What game? What game are the LGBTQXYZ+ playing that suddenly some straight dudes going by the pretty presumptuous title of 'super' are now beating them at? I don't recall being told my sexual preference or gender identity was part of a game. What are the rules?
Are we winning? Do we have nice jackets at least? Is Lady Gaga one of the refs, it feels like she should be...
And how is any of this related to a gif app kids use to dance and lip sync to Kpop songs? Are the Koreans in on this too?!
If everyone is special then no one is special. You gotta make sure that someone isn't special

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Ok Super Straight is a joke sexual orientation basically going "Yeh I'm not attracted to Trans people". Also it's spawned Super Bi and Super Lesbian. The Super part being as in "I'm super not into some people to the extent I'm only attracted to a person who as already been that gender" in essence..........

To be clear I'm explaining what it does not endorsing it

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
... a gender identity aimed at those who are attracted to cis-gendered individuals of the opposite gender. ...
Isn't this just heterosexual, or am I missing something?

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I mean I don't really care either way because it's clearly a really dumb joke made by people that don't really understand the systemic oppression of queer people, though I think it's pretty funny that these people that complain about queer people making shit up in order to feel special are the ones that are actually doing that, kinda like how transphobe fearmongers are the only people that are actually going into female spaces pretending trans, it's like they have absolutely no sense of self-awareness but then again it shouldn't be surprising that these people are idiots.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
OK, so Straight means you're attracted to women.

MtF trans people are women.

Thus Straight means you can still (in theory) be attracted to a Trans Women

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
TikTok is stupid, and all things it spawns are the same. May they swiftly be condemned to the deepest circle of Internet Hell and forgotten about.

Reactions: Phoenixmgs

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Isn't super straight just straight?

Like, I'm sure even if they feel like a woman, you'd still have to be gay to be into a person with a penis. It's not like attraction is like a job interview and once you learn about the other person's life and accomplishments then the light turns on. You're either into them or you're not automatically.

The dick has a mind of its own.

The people trying to call straight people transphobic for not being gay and the super straight people are two sides of the same coin lol.

This is a reactionary thing aimed at the people who idiotically call straight guys who don't wanna fuck guys who identify as women transphobic.

Dumb begets dumb I guess lol.

TikTok is stupid, and all things it spawns are the same. May they swiftly be condemned to the deepest circle of Internet Hell and forgotten about.
There's this one channel where this boudega worker from a hood someplace films himself trolling his customers by giving them pink lighters and them acting all homophobic and offended despite trying to seem tough, that one's fun enough to salvage the rest.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Aren't these idiots also using a logo that's remarkably, you know, Nazi-ish?

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
It's a satirical meme made to mock lefty-twitter/reddit especially the language they use to validate whatever it is that those people come up with. It never had any application to real life, but the social media reaction is the most wonderful thing. Then again, everyone knows that social media addicts on the far left are mad and hateful, but this is clear proof that they are catered to as well. As expected the subreddit was brigaded and banned.
Isn't super straight just straight?
It would be if "sry, I'm straight" wasn't taken as a crime against transpeople's humanity. 99% of the time it isn't, but people get roped up into these crazy echo chambers in social media where it suddenly isn't that controversial anymore. Then they can try to co-opt the middle ground. There are perfectly valid reasons to never consider a trans partner and the joke is that "yeah, there was no need to say it, but we did and just look at how assmad people got".