Superhot Review - Bite Sized Brilliance

Mitchell Saltzman

Mar 10, 2012
Superhot Review - Bite Sized Brilliance

Short, sweet, and unlike anything you've ever played, Superhot takes an innovative idea for a shooter and polishes it to near perfection.

Read Full Article

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
To me this is the definition of a Wait until it's on sale game. It looks like a ton of fun and I'd really like to give it a shot but I'll pass for $25.

Flatfrog

Dec 29, 2010
JUMBO PALACE said:
To me this is the definition of a Wait until it's on sale game. It looks like a ton of fun and I'd really like to give it a shot but I'll pass for $25.
I was just thinking the same thing. I read the review and thought "That sounds great, I'll definitely buy it", then saw the price tag and thought "Jesus, not at that price".

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
JUMBO PALACE said:
same here. added to my wishlist and wait for a good price drop. easter is coming soon, lets see how much discount we will get for it. hopefully 75% or more.

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
For someone who has played it, $25 is way to much. You will finish the story mode in about an hour, if that. It's a shame because it was super meta and actually really fun and interesting... then it just stopped.

The endless and challenge modes are fun, but i mean, they are just filler at the end of the day.

Great concept, but way to short. I would pay maybe $10 maximum for it.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Saw a lot of videos on this, it does seem really cool. But as everyone else said, 25 bucks is a no no.

srpilha

Dec 24, 2008
So glad I backed this on Kickstarter. I agree with the comments above, though, the price is a bit steep.

Tons of fun, though, TONS. I haven't played TF2 since this came out, that's saying something. :D

residentout1

May 21, 2013
JUMBO PALACE said:
your lucky its $35 cad for me and I really did want to play the game I like the demo but at that price I wait for a drop.

Mortuorum

Oct 20, 2010
It would be nice if the review included platform information instead of making me look it up. Available now for Windows, Linux and OS X, coming soon to Xbox One.