Survey Reveals What the "Perfect" Male and Female Body Should Look Like

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
GameChanger said:
Apparently perfect people are white.

Good to know.
was there ever any doubt??

haha, WAAY just kidding. that's not even why this is the stupidest thing i've seen on the internet this decade though.

i dislike everything about this article. dislike dislike.

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
The difference in opinion on the "perfect" male seems a lot smaller than the different in opinion on the "perfect" female. Maybe women are being too hard on their selves or maybe they're not paying attention to what they guys like. Who knows, it's not like this was conducted in a double-blind study or anything.

P.S. Megan Fox's face is rather odd, certainly not "perfect" at least to me. It's not unattractive, I just wouldn't call it "perfect".

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
I feel like the takeaway here is that we're all secretly disappointed with everyone's body, including our own...?

Nowhere Man

Mar 10, 2013
Some people here are missing the point of this survey and are too focused on the specific celebrity parts and not looking at the bigger picture. The information gathered proves what I always suspected, and that's that most most men prefer curvy while women think we always prefer thin. Goes to show how much the blasted media messes with women's self image of themselves.

As for the perfect guy thing, besides the hair, there's not that much difference in what men and women expect take that as you will.

I'm curious to know what kind of results they'd have if they surveyed more people though. I know a a couple of guys that are head over heels over Emma Watson and her type, and there isn't much deviation between the 2 shown males body types, er, constructs..composites..frankensteins..whatever you call them. lol

fhmy

Aug 2, 2010
I get the impression the whole thing was done tongue in cheek. I mean, the results look like out of a satirical news show, something like the Chaser. Seems less like marketing a perfect human body and more like mocking the idea of one.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
oh god I've just had breakfast....
seriously I think I'm gonna puke!

Also, I'm British, I didn't get asked to take part...

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
I'm just going to say that this kind of research proves perfectly that old adage about too many cooks. Makes it almost look like too many kooks.

I mean, seriously, if you asked a thousand people what they like to put into their soup, and then averaged all that out and made a soup on that basis, it's likely to be one very shitty soup.

Sep 24, 2008
YAY!! I have near the perfect male body according to me... wait... I don't want the perfect male body according to men.

Also, I'm saved by the skin color. Thank God for small racial disparities.

Myndnix

Aug 11, 2012
If you listen hard enough, you can hear a hundred Tumblr users typing up posts about 'body shaming' because of this one article.

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
The "perfect woman" does not look like:

And the "perfect man" does not look like

I'll have to wear that they're both still white, but they both look far better than either option offered up the Photoshop apprentice's efforts in the OP.

FrostyChick

Little Miss Vampire.
Jul 13, 2010
Is it just me, or does the "men according to women" one look a bit like Jon Snow?

Can't say the women are really perfect either. Though I guess none of them were done from the kind of angle I'm looking at.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
I am a male and i think the left one is better looking. especially the breasts. also it is thinner so im not sure why the opposite was mentioned in the article.

And whats up with these oversized legs? they are way too tall.

I think critical miss has got this covered already, what happens when people use internet to determine how humans look.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
lacktheknack said:
not pictures of Bjork

The UK has no taste, maaaaaaaan.
I know, right?

Space Ghost is so lucky to be married to her.

<youtube=JZnjcFQUqJI>

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
The problem with this already is for example someone who likes legs more than arms is going to contradict either choice. As a result, these are just creepy.