Survey: "Tweens" Want Modern Warfare 2 for Christmas

BonerMacTittyPants

Aug 3, 2009
Why am I not surprised by this?

Can't wait to hear brats shouting "NOOB!" every 2 seconds in MW2.

Also whoever spawned this "tweens" word should get his balls cut off with a piano string.

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
Great, all that while Infinity Ward is going to completely destroy any positive reputation that gamers have left thanks to thier "Go into an airport and shoot every unarmed terrified civilist you can see for some terrorists"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoSXuCDzlXc
(Probably down within the next few minutes)

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
i say dont let them play it, because you know the parents are going to go bat shit over whats in the game even though it says 17 and up on the box. plus, there will be less squeaky 12 year old voices on Live

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
That's a bullshit rating system. God damn i hate FPS', why isn't Dragon Age Origins up there? ARGH!

Gunner_Guardian

Jul 15, 2009
Interesting that despite the gender difference most young girls and boys want the same game (especially at an earlier ages)) I mean besides Halo 3 and Modern warfare 2 only being on the boy's side, those lists are almost identical between gender groups.

Valate_v1legacy

Sep 16, 2009
Greyfox105 said:
uhhh, 11-13 years olds want MW2...
seems to be a trend appearing. I have a sense of dread now. time to mute my headset in preparation.
Have a Terran engineer look at it.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Shows you who's going to be playing online...

Honestly one of the things that turns me off about games like Modern Warfare 2 is all the kids online.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Malygris said:
I wanted things when I was that age that I knew I had virtually no chance of getting (mostly the attention of girls); it's a natural part of being young.
Aww Maly! Made me chuckle!

But it seems to me as though this survey is biased. It's the same games on both sides. It makes me feel as though those were the only choices given and they had to rank them in order of which they wanted.

Apr 28, 2008
Watch, the kids will get MW2, and the parents that bought it for them will be blaming the game for showing their children mature things.

Kids will get the game, parents these days seem to just want to give their kids what they want to shut them up.
God help the poor souls who go into MW2 not in party chat...

Damn microsoft for giving everyone on xbox live a headset!

purplegothchick

Mar 19, 2009
Dark Templar said:
The rating system is only a guideline anyway, let them play what they want.
It's actually the law. It's illegal to sell a mature game to a minor; however, their parents can buy it for them (a fact I became painfully aware of earlier in work when a woman got stroppy with me when I told her that Prototype was an 18 and therefore not suitable for her young son and that I couldn't legally sell it or even speak to him about it)
So let people warp their kids all they like by buying them inappropriate games for their age, as long as the kids don't try to buy them themselves!

Eternal_24

Aug 4, 2009
So this means that if I want a girl to like me I should tell her I have all the latest Mario games? Who knew it could be so easy :D

AdambotLive

Jul 19, 2009
kingcat1 said:
Good the rate system is terrible anyway let em play what them want
This.

Sexual content - In year 7 i had to see a POV pregnancy in science, animated boobs are nothing compared to that.

Blood/gore - Who does'nt watch movies above their age?

Swearing - I hear more cuss words in a day at school than on a game.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
You know I find it really depressing so many kids are wanting shovalware this Christmas.

I mean, when I was at their age I had my Sega Saturn and was asking for quality titles like Saturn Bomberman, Guardian Hereos and Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Now they're only interested in gimmicky Mario sequels :(

Eternal_24 said:
So this means that if I want a girl to like me I should tell her I have all the latest Mario games? Who knew it could be so easy :D
Yeah, but you'll have to play them too.