Survey: "Tweens" Want Modern Warfare 2 for Christmas

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
LewsTherin said:
Flying-Emu said:
kingcat1 said:
Good the rate system is terrible anyway let em play what them want
So six-year-olds should be exposed to the pointless death, fear, and pain that war brings?
Like any of those games actually shows war for the hell that it is instead of turning it into a cycle of spawn-kill-die-respawn-HIGH SCORE! instead of train-deploy-kill-die/be traumatized?
Because seeing life and death as a game is so much better.

wax88

Sep 10, 2009
Mordwyl said:
wax88 said:
Mordwyl said:
New Super Mario Bros? The girls have better taste in games than the boys do.
more like: more suited for your taste.

so a game less immersive, less tension with a lame excuse of a plot i.e: (let me make a WILD guess here) princess peach gets her arse kidnapped by bowser AGAIN and it's up to Mario(and his friends) to save her. Bravo, that's the kind of scripting that's going to get an academy awards.

so i guess if all of that's up your alley, then hooray for you.(yes, i am flaming, but i seriously cannot stand all these nintendo fanboys anymore...)
How am I a Nintendo fanboy if I dislike Halo and Modern Warfare? Honestly if even the slightest praise is given to their games makes me a fanboy that's being a little hypocrite on your part. My statement was a joke and you had to go there. Who's being fair is anyone else's guess.
it's not about you disliking halo or mordern warfare. ok, i'll admit at this point that i am an anti-nintendo. that's pretty much about it. now that we are clear on that, i'll also like to apologize for apparently taking your joke here a little too seriously.

also, there's guitar hero 5 on the list, mind you, and it ranked higher on the older girls. yes, i've mistaken you for a nintendo fanboy(or rather i hope this is the case) simply because your post seemed to suggest "super mario brothers is the best game out there" if you get what i mean.

Boxinatorizore

Mar 25, 2009
Reading this thread I realize that ageism is far worse and in larger quantity than racism or stuff... but who cares it's hilarious most of the time. How can you not enjoy watching some people make an 11 year-old kid rage quit?

OT:Well then thankfully I have no interest in buying this, although there would most likely be less kids on PC, or at least they wouldn't be as bad... unless all of the kids who play CSS got this...

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Those fucking tweens should go play Liscenced Games, only when they beat me in a SMB3 race to the end can they play on xbox live /perfect world

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
14-17 MAYBE I'm okay with...well technically 17 year olds can buy M rated games in the U.S.

ArcWinter said:
Noobs to kill? Yay.
Noobs with microphones? Please, no, kill me now.
^my thoughts exactly

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
Its good to know that after Christmas there will be a tonne of fresh meat to pad my kill to death ratio. The last 12 year old I heard swearing on COD4 soon stopped when I put on my best dad voice and told him :

"Your language is disgusting! If you were my son I'd smack your arse for language like that"

He soon shut up. There are some advantages to getting old. It doesn't matter that I never smack my kid. Now someone elses kid...

GideonB

Jul 26, 2008
metroidgearsolid said:
GideonB said:
ae86gamer said:
Random argument man said:
I really hope that the 11-13 demographic doesn't get Modern Warfare 2...
Me too. I don't want to hear them yelling ignorant things through their microphones.
Thank god I ditched Call of Duty before Voice Chat was in every server then. And In my opinion, 11-14 year olds shouldnt really be playing them. I am 14 myself and I generally don't use the mic, instead I prefer to type on my games, mostly because the mic option isn't there. I would gladly defend the decision to make 14 and under section of xbox live unable to access any games that have a M rating or in the UK, a 15, 16 or 18+ rating.

EDIT: metroidgearsolid, I am doing the same thing as you. Except I don't want anything to do with Call of Duty after 2. Those games were good. And Paramore Fails. Completely. So does Halo and the rest of them FPS's on the consoles except for what I'm getting for christmas is most likely a NES to gut out, make portable and realize what we have lost from gaming and the crap we have gained.
Thank goodness that there is someone else my age who is not a complete moron!
someone who will actually play a game that hasnt got space marines or generic soldiers slapped on the box!

example: i was playing grim fandango the other day (one of ma fave games) and my friend came up to me and said it was crap.
yes. i do think that megan fox isnt that hot and star trek wasnt deep or meaningful, but i did have a good time with it (the new movie i mean).

guess you and me can be the exception together :)
And someone in my school because they won't touch anything that is violent mostly because they don't have Xbox Live or particularily give a shit about MW2. Thank god there are people who actually like UNIQUE FPS's, because tbh I thought Killing Floor was fun mostly because I'm a huge fan of that sort of thing and I didn't want to touch L4D. Also Grim Fangdago is aweosme, your friend who said it was crap must also die. I think the new Star Trek movie has the worst villian in the series, because Khan is just funny and Nero is a stereotypical emo J-RPG vilian. Megan Fox is a whore and she can go die in hell. She's not that fit. Anyways, why won't people play awesome games that no-one buys except the right type of people, I mean my mates they all like games that are simple, or relatively easy, and I showed them Megaman 9 and they thought it was the most difficult game on Earth. What retards

inglioti

Oct 10, 2009
Malygris said:
A separate, much smaller survey, meanwhile, found that people who use the word "tween" in regular conversation should be punched until they are no longer capable of making noise.
awesome. and yes, more noobs. but, i was playing manhunt at 13.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
GideonB said:
metroidgearsolid said:
GideonB said:
ae86gamer said:
Random argument man said:
I really hope that the 11-13 demographic doesn't get Modern Warfare 2...
Me too. I don't want to hear them yelling ignorant things through their microphones.
Thank god I ditched Call of Duty before Voice Chat was in every server then. And In my opinion, 11-14 year olds shouldnt really be playing them. I am 14 myself and I generally don't use the mic, instead I prefer to type on my games, mostly because the mic option isn't there. I would gladly defend the decision to make 14 and under section of xbox live unable to access any games that have a M rating or in the UK, a 15, 16 or 18+ rating.

EDIT: metroidgearsolid, I am doing the same thing as you. Except I don't want anything to do with Call of Duty after 2. Those games were good. And Paramore Fails. Completely. So does Halo and the rest of them FPS's on the consoles except for what I'm getting for christmas is most likely a NES to gut out, make portable and realize what we have lost from gaming and the crap we have gained.
Thank goodness that there is someone else my age who is not a complete moron!
someone who will actually play a game that hasnt got space marines or generic soldiers slapped on the box!

example: i was playing grim fandango the other day (one of ma fave games) and my friend came up to me and said it was crap.
yes. i do think that megan fox isnt that hot and star trek wasnt deep or meaningful, but i did have a good time with it (the new movie i mean).

guess you and me can be the exception together :)
And someone in my school because they won't touch anything that is violent mostly because they don't have Xbox Live or particularily give a shit about MW2. Thank god there are people who actually like UNIQUE FPS's, because tbh I thought Killing Floor was fun mostly because I'm a huge fan of that sort of thing and I didn't want to touch L4D. Also Grim Fangdago is aweosme, your friend who said it was crap must also die. I think the new Star Trek movie has the worst villian in the series, because Khan is just funny and Nero is a stereotypical emo J-RPG vilian. Megan Fox is a whore and she can go die in hell. She's not that fit. Anyways, why won't people play awesome games that no-one buys except the right type of people, I mean my mates they all like games that are simple, or relatively easy, and I showed them Megaman 9 and they thought it was the most difficult game on Earth. What retards
After reading that post, I can see why you're friends with them. Peas in one big pod.

Dhatz

Aug 18, 2009
problem is nobody makes this good shooters rated T, they wouldn't need to have exactly MW2 if there was t-rated version.

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
will people stop using the word tweens? why cant they just say little s**ts who will forever ruin the online play with their squeaky voices and senseless babble?