T.I. and Tiny sounds like they did an R. Kelly

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
It sounds like these two have been drugging some women for a while... and letting their staff rape them, then covering it up. Which is actually not like R. Kelly, who is alleged to keep women locked up as sex slaves

The only I know TI from is Antman as one of the crew and it sounds like Disney has dumped him from the third movie

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
T.I is a rapper well known through the 90s and 2000s.

It sounds like these two have been drugging some women for a while... and letting their staff rape them, then covering it up. Which is actually not like R. Kelly, who is alleged to keep women locked up as sex slaves
I am sad to see T.I do something like this. I never expected this from him. That's another to add to pile of celebrities doing irredeemable actions and being assholes.

Reactions: thebobmaster

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
I am sad to see T.I do something like this. I never expected this from him. That's another to add to pile of celebrities doing irredeemable actions and being assholes.
As romantic an ethos as "With great power comes great responsibility" is, reality seems to have its own version of it:

"With great power comes great dickery"

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
As romantic an ethos as "With great power comes great responsibility" is, reality seems to have its own version of it:

"With great power comes great dickery"
I always preferred the variation on that from the Dune novels. Or, well the "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Dune stated that power doesn't corrupt, that it simply attracts the corruptible. That people who are most likely to not use power poorly, are not the kind of people who SEEK positions of power.