T-Shirt Contest Winners Announced

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
bad rider said:
Ramthunder That shirt is awesome!
Yay! May talent IS appreciated! You were wrong mom. YOU WERE WRONG!!

Any-who, thank you escapist for choosing me! to be honest, I half expected to be called out by someone saying it was done before. Spent like 30 min. checking google to see if anyone else did it. So, finding none, i took my chances. And it was a good one! Yay for random fortune!

Now if only luck had smiled on Muttons on the Day of Fireworks *tear*

Oh, and a future thanks to all people who (might) buy it! don't really care to much about royalties (like, say, 90%) but what i'd really like is if people told me if they bought it. It's vain, i know, but i like the feeling of that I acctually made someone happy cause of me.
...too much rambling, don't know how to end....
....FLAMING KITTEN POWER!

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Shame I didn't win, but an excellent job by all the winners. I'm digging the ones by rtidb126 and Puppeteer Putin, by the way, but whaleswiththumbs got my prize for 'Thing I'll wear in public'. Awesome job.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
*passes out root beer floats and chocolate chip muffins to the winners*

Congrats everyone, I heart them all!

KamikazeSailor

Jun 10, 2008
Wow, you guys at Escapist were right when you said you had some great ones!

Awesome designs everyone!

I'm so glad I didn't enter, I would've looked foolish!!

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
Mr.Pandah said:
Interesting...no offense to the winners, but I would've figured there would've been...better ones?
While artistic skill was taken into account, what we wanted to see was a basic representation of a design. The art wizards will make any necessary touch ups.

GoblinOnFire

Jul 28, 2008
Congratz, winners! You earned it!

I would still like my shirt made. Can you do that, and what's the cost?

Myan

I Want to Go to There!
Dec 16, 2003
GoblinOnFire said:
Congratz, winners! You earned it!

I would still like my shirt made. Can you do that, and what's the cost?
If you're looking for a one off then I suggest going to Cafe Press [http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/].

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
In terms of how good the T-shirt looks on someone, I would definitely pick rtidb's.
All of them are awesome though. ;)

black lincon

Aug 21, 2008
Hm I might have to get a few of those, then I'll get to silently laugh as people try to decipher what I earned or why the arbiter wants something called a lemon grenade.