Tacticians ? Hardcore Testers ? Free entrance to an early Alpha test

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
If OP is a real human, then maybe I'd feel a bit of guilt. But using the voight-kampff test clearly was meant as playing off them being a bot, not a real person who has trouble with english. There's not even a link or any single meaningful point to work off, it's not like past experience with people who have trouble with English, as such people still tend to use combinations of words that you can extract enough meaning from to formulate a basic understanding of their desires. But if I'm wrong, then let it be proven so.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
If OP is a real human, then maybe I'd feel a bit of guilt. But using the voight-kampff test clearly was meant as playing off them being a bot, not a real person who has trouble with english. There's not even a link or any single meaningful point to work off, it's not like past experience with people who have trouble with English, as such people still tend to use combinations of words that you can extract enough meaning from to formulate a basic understanding of their desires. But if I'm wrong, then let it be proven so.
I mean, they clearly aren't a bot given that they've given actual responses to people in this thread rather than a combination of gibberish and suspicious links. That doesn't mean they aren't still a scammer and are ready to link you to some malware as soon as you agree to the test.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
I mean, they clearly aren't a bot given that they've given actual responses to people in this thread rather than a combination of gibberish and suspicious links. That doesn't mean they aren't still a scammer and are ready to link you to some malware as soon as you agree to the test.
Ah, I see. That isn't beyond the capabilities of bots though, I've seen various examples on the social medias utilise the reply and forward functions before. It has been a known problem for some while now. So it's not an observation I'd consider solid evidence for sapience. I'd be more than happy to apologise if I have caused offense to OP regardless. Well, unless they're a scammer of course, heh!