Take a Peek at New TV Wonder Woman's Boobalicious Duds

FallenTraveler

Jun 11, 2010
didnt she recently get some sort of possible redesign that had pants? that could've worked... yknow, some jeans or something

fuck it, the show is gonna be tacky and cancelled quick what do I care...

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
ZeoAssassin said:
blue boots just look weird to me, if they were red it would work better
That's what I was thinking too,they just look like they are full leg covering pants/boots that are one piece not pants and boots to me.

Pebkac

May 1, 2009
The show will probably be at least ten times worse then the costume. I don't think the costume is that bad. At least it's recognizable as Wonder Woman, unlike the X-men movie costumes. Or should it say "costume"? Since they all just wear the same black outfit.

And to those complaining that the costume isn't practical: it's Wonder Woman. Her costume isn't supposed to be practical. She pretty much exists for the sole purpose of getting tied up.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Just_A_Glitch said:
!

She was in Supernatural (albeit briefly).

Now I'm a little bit interested, though not much. It is still only Wonder Woman.
Was she? I dont recollect her, altough I havent seen the whole of the final 2 series.

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
kurupt87 said:
Apparently the red and blue didn't shout AMERICA! loud enough, they had to add the eagle to make sure you get it.
[/i] here.

but...her original costume in the comic books had an eagle on it

Flauros

Mar 2, 2010
Funny, it could of been great. Isnt it ironic that the cartoons have more plot and subtlety then actual live action shows?

Unless its directed by Jud Apatow or something, yeah its gonna be bad.....but who knows, with tits like that, it could be the longest running comic books show ever!

Fulcon

May 16, 2010
Flauros said:
Funny, it could of been great. Isnt it ironic that the cartoons have more plot and subtlety then actual live action shows?

Unless its directed by Jud Apatow or something, yeah its gonna be bad.....but who knows, with tits like that, it could be the longest running comic books show ever!
I know, right! And they say that cartoons are for kids...

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
PunkRex said:
Just_A_Glitch said:
!

She was in Supernatural (albeit briefly).

Now I'm a little bit interested, though not much. It is still only Wonder Woman.
Was she? I dont recollect her, altough I havent seen the whole of the final 2 series.
She was Sam's girlfriend Jessica.

She dies in the first episode in similar fashion to their mother. After that, she makes sporadic appearances in flashbacks.

I love Supernatural. Probably my favorite show on TV right now.

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
Boobs! Holy fuck man, totally watching at least a little. Just for the boobs. haha only half kidding.

Void(null)

Dec 10, 2008
Havent read all of the comments so I have no idea if this has been said yet but:

"Worst. Cosplay. Ever..."

SlugLady28

Feb 24, 2011
Okay, first off, that costume looks bad. Too much cleavage, and too much like a halloween costume. That being said:

I have learned from the new WW comic that you should never judge a new costume based on a single image in a stark white background. And the motifs look really good. Case in point: The green arrow costume from smallville. Look good in the tv show. But looks completely stupid by itself. Who knows, this may actually look good in the actual tv show, instead of here, were we have blinding white spotlights all over it.

(But it still has too much cleavage)