Take My Money: Epic Heroes of the Storm Launch Loot

TrishaHershberger

Mar 19, 2015
Epic Heroes of the Storm Launch Loot

For the launch of Heroes of the Storm here's some sweet Blizzard loot.

Watch Video

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
That gaming station is beyond all possible definitions of the word 'ridiculous'.

And I want one.

... Oh well, I might order one of those pylons, anyway. Thanks for the heads-up! :)

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
This Article title was click bait :/ Almost none of it had to do with heroes of the storm, just blizzard in general. As well as it had nothing to do with the launch of the game tomorrow. That title says "items related to the launch of heroes of the storm", and that is not what the video/article was about.

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
Title immediately made me think this was some sort of deal or giveaway for in-game HotS items.

Still enjoyed the video though. ._.

And yes, the chair would be lovely.

TrishaHershberger

Mar 19, 2015
LostGryphon said:
Title immediately made me think this was some sort of deal or giveaway for in-game HotS items.

Still enjoyed the video though. ._.

And yes, the chair would be lovely.
Hopefully, we'll be able to have giveaways worked into this show soon - currently working on it :)

Steve Waltz

May 16, 2012
Hmmm... Nothing here that any of my friends or I would want, but I?ll be sure to check out the next episode. A really cute show, though! I can see myself buying something on future episodes if they aren?t too ridiculous or bizarre.

The best fan gear is definitely the stuff like that Hearthstone pillow, though. The kind of stuff that you can show off without looking like a fruitcake and will get you nods from passers by. I have this shirt with the Assassin?s Creed 4 logo on it and never once have I felt like a total fruitloop wearing it in public--Definitely the kind of stuff I?ll be looking for in the future on this show.

Lord_Avatar

Sep 14, 2011
First the Tron motorcycle and now that ridiculously awesome gaming setup.........kinda makes you wish for a lottery win right about now.