Take My Money: Suit Up For Hitman: Agent 47

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
Apr 6, 2020
4,938
452
88
Country
USA
OK, the tiny gun was pretty cool! But I have not time nor patience for building a gun out of legos. Matel: make this happen automatically for me (or ... did they already?)
 

JustAnotherAardvark

New member
Feb 19, 2015
126
0
0
Gorfias said:
But I have not time nor patience for building a gun out of legos. Matel: make this happen automatically for me (or ... did they already?)
Next week: how to build the lego robot to build the lego gun to shoot the lego bullets! :D

Very cool stuff in there; the engineer in the office is a lego-phile ... I may be able to cheat the system!
 

Caffiene

New member
Jul 21, 2010
283
0
0
Some cool stuff. That gun really is tiny... I wonder what youd use a bullet that tiny for. Also Trisha really rocking that Hitman outfit.

On the other hand, I cant describe how underwhelmed I am for another "shootouts in the middle of the street in broad daylight" version of my favourite stealthy assassin when the movie comes out.
 

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
Apr 6, 2020
4,938
452
88
Country
USA
JustAnotherAardvark said:
Gorfias said:
But I have not time nor patience for building a gun out of legos. Matel: make this happen automatically for me (or ... did they already?)
Next week: how to build the lego robot to build the lego gun to shoot the lego bullets! :D

Very cool stuff in there; the engineer in the office is a lego-phile ... I may be able to cheat the system!
Phah. Everyone knows Legos are for building sets for Batman :)

Caffiene said:
Some cool stuff. That gun really is tiny... I wonder what youd use a bullet that tiny for. Also Trisha really rocking that Hitman outfit.

On the other hand, I cant describe how underwhelmed I am for another "shootouts in the middle of the street in broad daylight" version of my favourite stealthy assassin when the movie comes out.
I do have to wonder at what point a bullet would be so small it is ineffective. I have been told that a .22 caliber bullet can be more deadly than a .45. The .45 might go clean through a target but the .22 bounces around inside the target, shredding it. Course, Dirty Harry says he's seen .38s bounce off windshields so he needs a .44.

As for the movie. I don't have high hopes. And I don't recall disliking the pre-reboot. Wish they'd just done a sequel.