Take the Easter Egg Quiz!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Take the Easter Egg Quiz!

Though Easter has religious significance for some, lapin meaning for others, and confectionary import for many, for us here at The Escapist, it means just one thing: hidden stuff in videogames.

Ok, that's not entirely true. We do actually really like chocolate bunnies, but they're kind of hard to do an entire quiz about. So we did one about Easter eggs - those hidden treasures tucked away in games, just begging to be found. Some are funny, some are just plain bizarre, but they're all fun to find.

As always, you can take as long as you like, but your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboards.

Ready? Then hop to it! (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

(Take the quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/70].)

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I am ashamed to say that I don't know the Konami Code.

[sub][sub]Well, at least not the middle. I know the beginning and the end.[/sub][/sub]

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
I am ashamed to say that I don't know the Konami Code.
I'm ashamed to say I've never played Jade Empire.
So we're even.

OT: 60%? Did better than I thought I would.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Some things i knew ("No easter eggs here", the Konami Code), others i had to guess. Still, 100% in two tries and a fourth place at the time of writing this.

Some people really like cheese, now don't they?

BlueHighwind

Jan 24, 2010
30% here. I don't think I've played any of the games here at all. I least got the Konami Code (thanks, Jan Valentine).

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
i got 2 correct but seeing as i've only played 1 of the games that was mentioned, i'm not surprised

Icecoldcynic

Oct 5, 2009
It wasn't too hard, got 70% on my first try, then 100 on my second. Somehow failed the konami code because I didn't notice the end.

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
I got a 30%. I knew the Konami code one, and I knew the one about "This is not an Easter Egg" from seeing it on t.v. once. lol

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Well that was gay. I knew them all besides the Halo 3 one, so i had to go thru the quiz a few times changing my answer till i find the right one. Then, when i went thru all the Halo 3 answers, i still had 90%.. only realizing that i selected the wrong konami code that ended with AB. Grrrrrr!