Take The Escapist's Apocalypse Lane Series Finale Quizzes!

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Take The Escapist's Apocalypse Lane Series Finale Quizzes!

It's lights out on Apocalypse Lane's last little Cul-de-Sac in the world this week, and to give Cuddles and the gang a proper sendoff, we're treating you all to a pair of quizzes - and there's a badge at stake.

Apocalypse Lane first debuted here on The Escapist almost a year ago [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/apocalypse-lane/752-Episode-One-Big-Petes-Funeral] - and 48 episodes later, we're going to be very sad to see the adventures of Cuddles, Steve and the rest come to an end.

But if we're going to send them off, we're going to send them off in style - and that means kicking off a week of Apocalypse Lane goodies with two (count 'em, two - one less than Cuddles' legs) quizzes!

If you've only been watching the series recently, you might want to take our Normal quiz, which features questions pulled only from the second season. If you've been watching since the beginning, though, test your luck at the Impossible quiz, and get yourself a shiny new Apocalypse Lane badge!

C'mon everybody, sing along with me!

Sittin' on a corner just havin' a drink,
When the whole damn thing went down the sink,
How about that, would you ever think,
You'd live on Apocalypse Lane?
Apocalypse Laaaaane, Apocalypse Laaaaane,
C'mon down to Apocalypse Lane...

(Take the Normal Quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/78].)
(Take the Impossible Quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/79].)

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
Well the quiz wont come up for another 15 min, so ill just talk about my sadness.
Apocalypse lane is a fantastic show and was a breath of fresh air to the escapist, and it apparently started a chain reaction as after they joined us so did many others, apart from the apparent influence it had on the site as a whole i will miss it for its awesome characters and unique humor, i have been called snobby more than once in my life time, which makes it that more of a achievement and proof or Mr. Etheridges talent that he made me laugh at poo and gay jokes.

I will really miss this brilliant series, and though it will be gone its spirit will live on in Doraleous, and its legacy will still live in all the other new series that makes this site great.

*plays on his bagpipe while firing 21 guns*

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
5/10 on Normal 4/10 on Impossible. I am in 1st place for a glorious 3 seconds.

A shame seeing as I have watched every episode, but admittedly they were mostly questions on things that I don't pay much attention to.

Baron_BJ

Tired. Cold. Bored.
Nov 13, 2009
Well, I'm currently ranked #1 with 10/10.

I LOVE Apocalypse Lane! We've got to keep the team on, if not for AL then for some show, these people should be showering in money and wiping their hilarious asses with $20 bills!

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Damn. At the time of this post, I'm #1 on the Impossible leaderboard. o_O I'm sure someone else will eventually take away my top spot, of course.

Funny thing is, Normal quiz was tougher than I expected. After a few tries, I managed 7/10 and quit. I can't believe I got a perfect score on the Impossible quiz in one shot...

Nov 7, 2009
D:
I only recently picked up on this series and I'm sad it's ending already...
Ah well. Hope the guys keep making new series...es...es..es...?

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Dammit, i only got %60 & %70 percent right.. and i love AL =[
I wish someone would tell me the answers, i hate not knowing things liek this, i will think about this all day now! lol

Woo, i did the impossible one.. after a load of goes.

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
Holy crap, I aced the impossible quiz in 2:07 getting me a third place. I'm more of a nerd than I thought.

Man, I'm going to miss Apocalypse Lane. It started out a bit shaky, but after a few episodes it became awesomeness defined.

[Cold-Shoulder]

Jun 5, 2009
Got 60% on the normal quiz.
I can't believe the show is ending. :(
I haven't watched it in a while until I saw this quiz, finished the last seven episodes just a few moments ago.
Time well spent. :p

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
I knew this series was coming to an end soon, but I thought it would stop at fifty. Thursay is going to be a sad day.

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
Heh, I thought I'd do good on these, but not so much.

And I found the impossible quiz was muuuch easier than the normal...

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
I will miss Apocalypse Lane...
But now I have a shiny cuddles badge to commemorate the occasion.

I'll miss you Apocalypse Lane.

Johnteerules

Mar 6, 2010
after 8 tries on the impossible one,consantly missing big pete's disorder,and pumper's "stuck up *****",I got 100%