Take The Escapist's Apocalypse Lane Series Finale Quizzes!

WastedHero

Jan 14, 2009
Johnteerules said:
after 8 tries on the impossible one,consantly missing big pete's disorder,and pumper's "stuck up *****",I got 100%
Yeah I got hung up on those two as well.

I'm pretty sure the answer that is correct on the test for Pete's disorder is wrong too.

VGCATZ

Nov 23, 2007
This show was fantastic but like to paraphrase what they said in the Q & A, it's better to end it on a high note. Still, I'm going to be a little down to see it go

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
5/10 on both quizzes...
I did see it all, but the question about a certain salesman school for example only evokes a complete blank in my memory.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Khell_Sennet said:
Any chance on a spin-off series? Maybe one based around Obama and Rico? I could go for a pre-series "The Gamerz" one as well. Honestly I don't know who I liked better, Rico or Pumper... Pumper would make a great plushie to market (hint hint), but I don't think Rico would be as cute or cuddly as such, so I guess Pumper wins.
Surely you can keep it going, why end it now?
My sentiment exactly, but they just don't feel like it :(

No plans exist a.t.m., as you can hear from the makers in their Q&A movie, which can be found on the Escapist now.

Kajin

This Title Will Be Gone Soon
Apr 13, 2008
How is it that I got a higher score on the impossible quiz than I did the normal quiz? Weird.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Khell_Sennet said:
Those are some very good suggestions!
I hope they do pick up something along those lines in a while! :)

Jon& Bryan: Listen to Khell_Sennet dudes ;)