Take The Escapist's Creepy-Crawly Bug Quiz!

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Take The Escapist's Creepy-Crawly Bug Quiz!

Roaches check in to take the quiz, but they don't check out.

This week's issue of The Escapist magazine is all about bugs and glitches in games. We thought that we'd do a quiz about famous gaming bugs, but then realized that we didn't know if we could think of ten really famous glitches off the top of our head that people might actually have heard of.

So instead, we thought we'd take things a bit more literally, and run a quiz about ... famous gaming bugs. No, the other kind. The kind that skitter around outside, or inside if you haven't been cleaning well enough. You know, those bugs - and other, bug-like things (yes, we know spiders are arachnids).

If you think you've got the entomological knowledge to best this quiz, try your luck here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/131]! As with all of our quizzes, you can take it as many times as you'd like to get a perfect score, but your time will be reflected on our leaderboards.

(TakeThe Escapist's Creepy-Crawly Quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/131]!)

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
This may be one of the few times a question is actually asked about the game featured on the front page of the quiz! Which was good for me because I used to have ALL those Sim-Something games. Never could get the hang of Sim Earth, but other than that, I played those all the time.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
totally shocked i even managed a 50% lol the only one i knew was the Starcraft and jiminy cricket ones XD

Aenir

Mar 26, 2009
I got a 80% first try, and I guessed on everything except the Starcraft one.

Guess I'm a good guesser.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
7/10 not to bad.

Although one the games is apparently based loosely on Kafka's "Metamorphasis". Awesome, think I may have to get that one.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I knew the answers to two of the questions, and I guess right on one other one.

Maybe I knew 3 of the answers. This test put a beating on pretty much everyone. 108 People - Number 1 was 3:15 and 100%. Number 4(final 100%) was 12:12

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
Where was Ant Attack!?

<youtube=hQnIk2Vx5IM>

Or an even worse oversight, It Came from the Desert:

<youtube=Z5v1lzprKn0>

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
50% :/

I'm still waiting for a quiz where I actually know more than 1 answer. This time it was the pokemon one, never played any or heard of most the other games.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Gah, only 40%. I really didn't knew most of the questions, just blindly guessing them.
Most of the games mentioned i hadn't even heard of before

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Creepy Crawly Escapist Quiz!. Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/131-The-Creepy-Crawly-Escapist-Quiz]
Yeeeeah! Took me 4 tries, but 100% Whooooooooo!

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Wow, for once I got a decent score on these quizes, I got 70% right on it! :D

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I got 70% on my first try, 80% on the second, and 100% on the third. I knew most of them, only two of the original seven were guesses.

I must be really far ahead on the quiz masters list. I only just took the most recent three seconds ago and I was still in first place before I did that. I haven't been in second place since CloisterCobra was a regular here.