Take the Fight to Mordor in the New Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Open World Trailer

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Take the Fight to Mordor in the New Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Open World Trailer

The new trailer for Middle-Earth: Shadow of War shows off the game's open world environments and a little gameplay too.

We're still a few months away from the launch of Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, but there's a new trailer today to keep your interest. The new video shows off the game's open-world environments including Cirith Ungol and Gorgoroth.

As you can see, there's footage of some combat as well, including some of Talion's special abilities and finishing moves. If you'd like to see more, you can look back to the first gameplay trailer that was released back in early March [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169743-Middle-Earth-Shadow-of-War-First-Gameplay-Trailer].

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War is coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One on August 22.

[gallery=7382]

King_Julian

Jun 10, 2009
Anybody else think that the soundtrack was absolutely so fucking far off anything to do with LOTR???? i was about to break out the glow sticks, drop two e's and start raving........

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
King_Julian said:
Anybody else think that the soundtrack was absolutely so fucking far off anything to do with LOTR???? i was about to break out the glow sticks, drop two e's and start raving........
Well it's not like the game itself really has anything to do with LOTR. It's only loosely set in that world so they can bank on the LOTR name brand for extra sales. Personally I wish they just set it in it's own world and did their own thing. Nothing interesting to me setting it as some prequel to the LOTR books, because we all know where it all ends up.

Loved the first game, but I honestly couldn't give a shit about Middle Earth.