Take the "Which Mass Effect Species Are You?" Personality Quiz!

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/195.231-Drell"][br]The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.

[/a][br][a href="/quizzes/view/195-Which-Mass-Effect-Species-Are-You"]Take this quiz[/a]

I really don't see myself as a Drell. I have a horrible memory. I can't remember what I ate for dinner.

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
Asari. I get massive longevity, natural biotics, a pretty interesting culture and my skin becomes my favorite color. Not bad at all. Admitedly, I'd kinda like to keep my gender the way it is, but still, CRAZY LONGEVITY AND SPACE MAGIC!

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
....Congratulations test, you have successfully determined that I am not a robot. Hey, we can use this instead of a Turning Test! [sub][sub][sub]It'll probably be more accurate grumble grumble[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
I'm a hot blue bisexual chick with extreme intellect!

Awesome! Just like in real life! Well, except that I am not blue, alien and female.

Shellsh0cker

Defender of the English Language
Oct 22, 2008
Programmed_For_Damage said:
purifico said:
You just could not have found a picture of Shepard in a more gay armor, could you?
It looks like Ashley's armour when you first encounter her.
It's exactly that armor, actually.

AuronFtw

Nov 29, 2010
Stevo1230 said:
Ack! Batarian, really? I'm trying to get Turian.
Yeah I'm running into that problem as well, got batarian about five times and still no turian :<