Take this Quiz to Discover What Kind of Gamer You Are!

05mirober

Jun 7, 2010
i was hoping there'd be an option for "the kid who really doesnt try but has nothing better to do".
oh well, the only game i really replay is guitar hero anyway

minarri

Dec 31, 2008
The Pony-Lover? I think I selected LittleBigPlanet for one of the questions for which I hadn't played any of the selections, but that shouldn't shift things like this. Looking at others' results I know that I am an explorer-style player.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
Take this quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/83.51-The+Dead-Eye]

True I do live to shoot things. However some of the questions left me with no real answer as I was a mix of two answers.

TheBadGamer

Mar 8, 2010
For some reason I am "The Explorer: Why bother with the main story when there's so much fun to be had in the sandbox?"

Hmmmm, that is strange, becuse I love games with great story in them more then anyting.

t_rexaur

Feb 14, 2008
I got the grouper, which I suppose fits me I do like multiplayer games.

However I didn't really like the quiz. Some of the questions had rather weaksauce answers.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
The Pony Lover...?

Geeze, I know you guys like to rip on casual gamers but that was a bit harsh

9NineBreaker9

Nov 1, 2007
The Grouper? Really? I don't enjoy multiplayer as a rule. There are only a few instances where I'll be willing to put up with people... I'm more for the story and escapism.

All well, that was fun for the minute or two it lasted. xD

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
I got the grouper, and like most everyone who got it I don't completely agree

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
Take this quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/83.55-The+Best+of+the+Best]

Achievements, leaderboards, whatever it is, you must conquer it. Because it is there.

oh!

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
I'm a Pony-Lover apparently. Unlike 99.99% of other people who got Pony-Lover, I'm actually okay with that. It does actually describe me well. I like colour in my games, rather than depressing dull grey everywhere.

clicketycrack

Apr 6, 2009
Ummm, the Grouper? That certainly doesn't sound like me seeing as how I only play single player. I don't even have live.