Taking bansturbation to a new level of stupid

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
Berithil said:
SkyRim? By Blizzard? StopRightThereCriminalScu M? Yeah..

I'll just leave this right here

That was worth a good laugh, though
^^^Now, imagine Tim Curry singing this.

Tim Curry quotes: http://youtu.be/l_d_tll47GM

OT: Poe's Law at work.

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
This is complete Bull crap.
1.Sure in skyrim you can marry a same gender but you don't have intercourse with them unlike dragon age 2.
2. This whole petition would never work
3. how crazy are people now a-days?
4. They don't know bull about this game
5. WHYYYYYYYYY?????????

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Only thing to do now is admit that you got trolled and ran too far with it. Only real way to save some face :D

Nyaliva

euclideanInsomniac
Sep 9, 2010
Immediately Ban the Kind of People Who Come Up With This Shit.
Whereas violent videogaming is not the devil and for the most part is not going to cause people to commit crimes any more than they would have anyway,

Whereas Sexuality is not as prevalent as is said in the hype and people who feel "threatened" by it do more to corrupt the values upon which the USA was built,

Whereas Skyrim, while highly anticipated, really isn't going to do anymore damage than any other game of the same content,

We, the Escapist people, today ask you,

1) To not try to ban a game which has no legal argument to support such a ban.

2) To not ask to have every copy of a game destroyed when there are likely already a million untraceable sources available over the internet.

3) To not try to prosecute people who simply choose to play a particular game "to the full extent of the law" when there is no legal grounding for such prosecution.

4) To not ask for a database of information on people which is not only illegal but will likely put them at more danger from predators (although you probably think they deserve it).

5) To stop being so stupid in a way which puts yourself at the forefront of a glorious and righteous crusade against an evil which you have nothing but fear and heresay to justify such a crusade, and present it in such a stupid way (I put in an extra point for good measure ;)).

Here's my first signature:

Nyaliva

Whereas

Conza

Nov 7, 2010
Zappanale said:
Via Eurogamer [http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-11-25-man-petitions-obama-to-destroy-all-copies-of-skyrim], this:
https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/immediately-ban-deadly-videogame-known-skyrim-safety-americas-youths/YmY1bLQ5

Immediately Ban the Deadly Videogame Known as "SkyRim" for The Safety of America's Youths.
Whereas videogaming has proven to cause social, ethical and health problems in people of all ages,

Whereas sexual perversion and homosexuality are threatening to destroy the Christian foundations on which this nation was built,

Whereas a new video game has just been created that far exceeds any others in the psychological and spiritual damage it does to teens,

We, the American people, today ask you,

1) To enact an immediate ban on the videogame known as "SkyRim" produced by Blizzard Entertainment.

2) To seize and destroy all copies already in public hands and erase its presence on the internet.

3) To prosecute the players of "SkyRim" to the fullest extent of the law.

4) To create a national database of videogame avatars and "screen names" so that teenagers can be better monitored.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

What fucking wankers! The amount of wrong in this is just so hilarious. There's nothing right within this quote is there? 'The American people' fuck you christian fuckwits, you are not the American people, go fuck yourselves, I'm just glad that this isn't even a possibility, so we can all laugh at it.

Also I second this;

Nyaliva said:
Whereas violent videogaming is not the devil and for the most part is not going to cause people to commit crimes any more than they would have anyway,

Whereas Sexuality is not as prevalent as is said in the hype and people who feel "threatened" by it do more to corrupt the values upon which the USA was built,

Whereas Skyrim, while highly anticipated, really isn't going to do anymore damage than any other game of the same content,

2) To not ask to have every copy of a game destroyed when there are likely already a million untraceable sources available over the internet.

3) To not try to prosecute people who simply choose to play a particular game "to the full extent of the law" when there is no legal grounding for such prosecution.

4) To not ask for a database of information on people which is not only illegal but will likely put them at more danger from predators (although you probably think they deserve it).

5) To stop being so stupid in a way which puts yourself at the forefront of a glorious and righteous crusade against an evil which you have nothing but fear and heresay to justify such a crusade, and present it in such a stupid way (I put in an extra point for good measure ;)).

Nyaliva
Conza

cryogeist

Apr 16, 2010
"THIS IS ECHO 2-1 THERE'S TOO MUCH STUPID IN THE AIR! WE'RE GOING DOWN!"
right now that i got that out of the way
OT:*facepalm*

Lerasai

Aug 14, 2010
I'm just having fun looking at all the names. Whoever signed as "Stormageddon", I love you.

Also, if Blizzard doesn't come out with a game called SkyRim filled with sexual perversion and homosexuality I will be disappoint. Even if it were deadly at least I would die watchin' dudes gettin' it on. Like nature intended.

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
Oh you!

If this were real I'd say something like don't you know our first president's were prodestant? I'm pretty sure JFK was the first catholic president. (although I could be wrong)

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
Hahaha nice. I lol'ed so hard I nearly caused an explosion.

Somehow I think they won't succeed in their efforts, though.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Conza said:
Zappanale said:
Via Eurogamer [http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-11-25-man-petitions-obama-to-destroy-all-copies-of-skyrim], this:
https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/immediately-ban-deadly-videogame-known-skyrim-safety-americas-youths/YmY1bLQ5

Immediately Ban the Deadly Videogame Known as "SkyRim" for The Safety of America's Youths.
Whereas videogaming has proven to cause social, ethical and health problems in people of all ages,

Whereas sexual perversion and homosexuality are threatening to destroy the Christian foundations on which this nation was built,

Whereas a new video game has just been created that far exceeds any others in the psychological and spiritual damage it does to teens,

We, the American people, today ask you,

1) To enact an immediate ban on the videogame known as "SkyRim" produced by Blizzard Entertainment.

2) To seize and destroy all copies already in public hands and erase its presence on the internet.

3) To prosecute the players of "SkyRim" to the fullest extent of the law.

4) To create a national database of videogame avatars and "screen names" so that teenagers can be better monitored.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

What fucking wankers! The amount of wrong in this is just so hilarious. There's nothing right within this quote is there? 'The American people' fuck you christian fuckwits, you are not the American people, go fuck yourselves, I'm just glad that this isn't even a possibility, so we can all laugh at it.

Also I second this;

Nyaliva said:

Nyaliva
Conza
Sir, I believe you just proved me right that only people with a vested interest in making the other side look bad fall for examples of Poe's law. Seriously, dude, you're making the other atheists look bad.

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
The signatures at the bottom are the best!!!! HAAHAHAHAH

EDIT: Lucien L - Champion of C - Hail Sithis! - Dragon B - Ezio A - ROFLCOPTOR IS TAKING OFF AGAIN!!!!

superdevildude85

Aug 4, 2011
Why are american adults so paranoid about what their youth is up to?

They want to moniter EVERY american teenagers screen name?

Plus, sorry to burst the bubble paranoid american parents, but the internet doesn't belong solely to america, you know.

Also, when will the christians give up on the "The homo's are destroying us" thing? It's getting old.