Tales from the Table: Chapter 12: A Tale of a Princess and an Elf

Sherlock/

Nov 16, 2009
Unrelentingly awesome series! The acting range of the DM is off the charts, and I'm impressed with the continued freshness of the scripts.
This really reminds me of the second 'the gamers' movie. Any plans like that for the future?

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
love the dm and all the npcs he has played but the bard is the best and this newest one the bounty hunter just had a great costume

btw anyone else think that the tea cozy was really a tea bag cozy?

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
Irridium said:
Is it a bad thing that I love that bard?

Because I do. Don't know why, but I always laugh my ass off when he's around.
Yes, because like the bard in blackadder you are supposed to want to smack him. Thus he is doing a good job. The bard always gets his in the end!

Love this show and want more of it!

Nickompoop

Jan 23, 2011
Oh, they're gonna get some action all right. Heyoo!

Edit: (7:05, where they roll ones.) I use my minor action to feel shame.

Feb 11, 2009
Great episode.

Only one problem is that the High Quality on this one doesn't work, it's same as LQ.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
This was an amazing episode :D So many good bits.

I still think they'd be slightly cooler if it felt like the more of an over-arching story than these one episode stories with only a little bit of relation to each other.

But I can't deny these were brilliant and you got me laughing loads :D

Tower 87

Oct 14, 2010
Goldeneye1989 said:
HAIR SOME GOD DAM EXTRA'S please. :D

The Dm guy is great and all but, a little more different.
I think you are right. They should hair from here. http://youtu.be/7dyl0j3WU6Y

blanksmyname

Aug 2, 2009
"I had the strangest dream. And you were there! And you were there! And you were-oh..."

I am loving this series. The only question that remains now is what will keep his "tea" warm?

KillerMort

May 1, 2011
"DAMNIT!" That was great this is a very accurate and awesome show about table-top all the episodes are awesome and i can't wait for the next.

Mkvenner

Jun 12, 2010
That was brilliant.
Enjoy every second of it :D
Possibly one of my favorite episodes!

JustJ

Nov 10, 2009
Absolute Gold!
The portrayal of "young love" really worked great. The sense of awkwardness and shyness comes across perfectly. And the end was just ... perfect.

Zarkov

Mar 26, 2010
Amazing. Keep up the good work!

I wonder why, however, this series doesn't get more attention from the escapist community. Sure, the first few may not have been necessarily great, but they definitely weren't bad.

You guys deserve much more of an audience than what you've got.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Goldeneye1989 said:
HAIR SOME GOD DAM EXTRA'S please. :D

The Dm guy is great and all but, a little more different.
That's the point. In a D&D campaign, the DM has to act all the characters, and it sometimes ends up sounding stupid. It also fits in with his character, which is way more enthusiastic about the acting than the players.

Reptiloid

Nov 10, 2010
Uh... ok. Some plot would be nice. Just about anything, really. And no, cliches don't count.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Loving this show, really loving it. Great humor, and even a bit of drama!
Just plain awesome.
Also, nice hair!

Taynas

May 20, 2010
This show just keeps getting better. I've enjoyed it since the beginning but ever since you gave the D&D part an overarching plot and started developing your players, I've been really impressed with the show.