Tales from the Table: Chapter 14: A Tale of a Siren's Call

Lord_Goose_Man

Oct 17, 2010
Chapter 14: A Tale of a Siren's Call

The Adventurers have only one item left to find. What evils and temptations will they have to overcome in order to succeed?

Watch Video

Mariena

Sep 25, 2008
I was only slightly confused at what the heck I watched in the first few minutes.

o_O

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
That was literally insane. I have no idea why the first two and a half minutes or so were a really creepy gamer music video, but it was awesome. Maybe Yahtzee's just been getting lazy lately, but this is clearly now my favorite show here. Too bad it comes out so infrequently, but quality takes time. Thanks!

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
-1 virtue for looting a monk? Lame! If role playing games have taught me anything, it's loot everything. EVERYTHING.

And I too was only slight confused by the first few minutes. The end of that sequence was great, though. XD

I wish this was weekly and not every other week.

N_of_the_dead

Apr 2, 2008
I laughed so damn hard at monk looting part, reminds me way to much of some people I do D&D with they'd kill a peasant and expect to get something beyond raggedy clothes and weird looks.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Best episode yet and I'm not talking about the guys picturing how her friends played it! I wonder what the monk knew about those gems.

KillerMort

May 1, 2011
Rufus' lines always crack me up "want to see my whirling dervish?" and "i'll be the one doing the groping around here!" great stuff keep up the great high quality work

Somebloke

Aug 5, 2010
This episode just kept going from strength to strength. :)

So... Had they not slain him; would the monk have given Cer the sword, upon seeing the gems? :7

personion

Dec 6, 2010
THIS SERIES IS SO AMAZING!

It is beyond words how good this is! Every time I see new a episode out I squeal with joy! And this episode is even better than the last few! If you ever stopped this series, I kid you not, I might cry.

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
War Penguin said:
-1 virtue for looting a monk? Lame! If role playing games have taught me anything, it's loot everything. EVERYTHING.

And I too was only slight confused by the first few minutes. The end of that sequence was great, though. XD

I wish this was weekly and not every other week.
pfft yeah if gaming has taught me anything its loot everything as well since there is always the chance of finding something on even a nude body for example i once looted a +2 cold iron long sword from a dire wolf, hell if that monk has been around 3k years he must at least have a belt of storm giant strength or boots of haste or even an amulet of concentration

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
The only thing I don't like about this series is how it seems to be ending. You guys should seriously consider a season 2.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Yeah... Wow. That opening was starting to creep me out, but about halfway through I figured out what was probably going on... And sure enough, that turned out to be pretty accurate.

From there it was awesome as usual. XD

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
This was by far the funniest episode yet, what with the whole thing at the beginning and the Brodyquest thing. Then with the Monk looting at the end. The battle with the Monk was also pretty cool.

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
- ... and not one man has been able to defeat me.
- We are not one man!
LMAO

Also, I did not see that first scene coming.
"Well... the fruit is good for you."