Tales from the Table: Chapter 4: A Tale of a New Beginning

Jymm

Sep 18, 2010
Four adventurers (one a thief)standing next to a dead goblin and NO ONE LOOTED THE BODY! Seriously tho I like the series and I loved today's episode. Keep up the good work.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I've never got the draw of taking a princess of the guy you're trying to over throw as your wife. It seems like if you're forcing yourself on a throne, you dont want to have someone who reminds everyone in the kingdom of the old blood. Sounds like it would be better to pursue your mortal enemy's daughter or significant woman, uniting the kingdoms, then turning on them and having twice the land and no one to rebel.

Jou

Dec 9, 2007
drisky said:
Best episode yet. The show really has the ball rolling at this point.
I have to agree with this. I enjoyed this episode more because it was more about the story and interaction than just random stereotype jokes.

t3h br0th3r

May 7, 2009
AND NOW!

I am interested.

Jugling between two plot lines at once while trying to get some characterization in isn't easy but it looks like your off to a great start.

snow

Jan 14, 2010
I like this turn of events. Keep producing more stuff like this and you'll be gold!

Badwolf14

Aug 6, 2010
the elf kind of reminded me of thief from 8-bit theater >.>....
OT: nice to see a storyline start rolling along...can't wait to see where it goes from there

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
The story is still too disjointed for me to really get into it. I'm hopeful that there will be some continuity in the fantasy world, but what we really need is a continuous story in the real world. Relationships, sub-plots, anything beyond sniping at each other would be a big improvement.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Hahahaha! I love it! A little traditional story set up, a lot of craziness, and their own brand of humor to top it all off. I can't wait to see what happens next!

p.s. A wizard drunkard. Not a lot of them around. Nice, now the mage gets to be the hammered one!

MegaR

May 24, 2010
FINALLY a story-line :D
Humor before was good but without a story-line it got old quick.
great episode :D

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
I kind of want to see a paladin in the group, because what party is complete without a paladin? It may just be fact that I tend to play them, but having an amoral paladin can make for some rather amusing bits.

nayrbarr

Aug 11, 2010
It's midnight and I managed to sit through the whole episode. I don't know what higher praise I can give to a web series. Keep up the good work :)

Metzeten

Oct 16, 2009
Hahaha I love the fact that you made the userper look like Q from Star Trek TNG....

What... did noone else see it?

Archmike

Oooglybooglyboo!
Sep 9, 2008
That was awesome! You guys are rockin it!
As to the kind of people that play RPGs: Vin Diesel Plays D&D. Take from that what you will :)