Tales from the Table: Chapter 7: A Tale of an Elven Council

Lord_Goose_Man

Oct 17, 2010
Chapter 7: A Tale of an Elven Council

After being banished from the group, Falcore must now endure the trials of the Elven Council.

Watch Video

MrDefo

Jun 7, 2010
Great episode guys. One of the best yet. This show keeps growing on me, keep up the good work.

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
Wow... role-playing and football in one episode. As a rugby playing geek this spoke to me. Nice use of the characters. Good job guys.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
This has definitely become a better series as it's moved its focus to the characters and parallels in their real lives. I kind of keep expecting the RPG jokes to reassert themselves, but I haven't exactly missed them- we've seen jokes about socially awkward gamers about a thousand times before.

I look forward to learning more about the other players.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
There was a point where I thought it needed more overall story drive, but halfway through it really picked up and became awesome again. I love the real life parallels, I liked the mysterious elfs and the way the football was used to show his character flaw

EDIT: And his phonecall from the parents was :( and the end was :) (to destroy my credentials as someone capable of articulating thoughts)

Yankeedoodles

Sep 10, 2010
Nice. You guys really have a penchant for storytelling. I'm really curious to see where this whole quest goes.

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
I'm with everyone everyone else on the story focus bringing a lot more to The Table.
(See what I did there?)

I really liked the council, they seemed like cool people.

Mark D. Stroyer

Apr 12, 2011
Man. If this keeps going like it has, this series is becoming one of the best things on the internet.

Because this hook of the parallels is positively brilliant.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Awesome. This is really interesting and entertaining to watch. Though most of all i want to know more about the GM... That one episode before that was his back-story was awesome, wonder if there's more to come.
Either way, i again cannot wait for the next episode to come out!

LostintheWick

Sep 29, 2009
Owlslayer said:
Awesome. This is really interesting and entertaining to watch. Though most of all i want to know more about the GM... That one episode before that was his back-story was awesome, wonder if there's more to come.
Either way, i again cannot wait for the next episode to come out!
Fully agree. The GM episode was my favorite and got me psyched for the rest of the show. Hell, they could write the show around him and while letting the other characters fall to the B and C plots. Plus the delivery on that episode as just perfect.

Don't get me wrong. I still dig this show. I just prefer the GM's story.

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
that was amazingly written and performed. the only downside there is, is that the better the writing and story are getting the less funny it gets. I meen this was a great episode but it didn't make me laugh or anything (this show used to be hilarious and thats why I watched this episode in the first place)

to my opinion it would be better if there was a bit more humer and jokes as there used to be-but maybe thats just me

great episode, this show is really good, keep up the good work

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
...So the elves in this story, are Nazi's? You lose your Golden Blonde hair, you're suddenly not good enough to be one of them? Although I guess, to be fair, they atleast offer him a way to "redeem" himself.

.....for not being a member of the Master Rac-Wait, that's not better at ALL!!

/Reading too much into shit

snow

Jan 14, 2010
I was half expecting him to drop the D&D group for the sports group that was more accepting and patient with him. It probably would have been a tad cliche though.

IndianaJonny

Mysteron Display Team
Jan 6, 2011
The costumes are AMAZING; mucho kudos to whoever put those together.

Oh, and good on the lass playing aussie rules, it can't be easy amongst a group of sweaty boys!