Tales from the Table: Chapter 8: A Tale of Wanted Adventure

Lord_Goose_Man

Oct 17, 2010
Chapter 8: A Tale of Wanted Adventure

The Adventurers learn what trials they must face in order to defeat Lord Cryson. Their quest will not be an easy one.

Watch Video

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ok just what does that woman see in him I will never know unless they show it in the future episodes.
Anyway ha "Time is Loot" is a excllent phrase which make me wonder why it hasn't been invented until now.

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
Time is loot? That was genius._.
Nice episode, not enough jokes though the bard was funny:D

captcha:
oproxr william

Is that a half ork half human fro DoW? o_O

LostintheWick

Sep 29, 2009
There is definitely some high quality effort put into this show. I wonder if we will ever see a behind the scenes...

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Overmind78 said:
Anyone else feel like their GM is railroading them? Just saying.
I think it's less railroading and more trying to get them to do anything at all :D

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Alright, upcoming episodes should be awesome. The DM's voice was better than the bard's voice but the bards magic was cool.

Mark D. Stroyer

Apr 12, 2011
Lovely awkward humor. Lovely.

Incredible minstrel-ing, too. Woefully unappreciated. Although sometimes that's for a reason.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
I spat my cereal all over my keyboard when the minstrel came...
And "I'm wearing a cup" was just so creepy as hell, hilarious.
That lute or whatever it was solo was awesome.
And again, really looking forward to the next episode.

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
Perfectly balanced between jokes and storytelling-keeping it both interesting and hilarious.
Great episode, can't wait to see how this continues

Keep up the good work

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
Loved it, keep up the good work and make my friday a happy day. I love how the Dm takes the roll of every other character, he is my favorite since he changes so often.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Another fantastic episode, that was brilliant. I had to cover my mouth at the "I'm wearing a cup" line, as it is now 2 am and I dont want to wake anyone. Also, is the barbarian guy actually pretty much illiterate in real life? I wonder if that'll become a point or if it'll be just shrugged off.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
I was expecting that to be a joke on Barbarians have the Illiteracy class feature. Well played on avoiding the obvious joke and just making him have a similar intelligence score to a particularly smart mule instead.

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
their path may not be an easy one but as long as it is full of loot and wenches it will at least be productive btw loved the bard

KingKamor

Jul 8, 2008
I have said this several times before, but I feel the need to say it again: This series has high production values and a lot of effort put into it, but coming from a DnD player, it's like watching a train wreck. The acting feels as dull as the actors playing them, the players playing the characters have no depth or realistic traits to relate to at all, and I find the story to be downright boring. I'm sorry, but this is just not that good, guys.