Tales from the Table: Chapter 9: A Tale of Fright by Knight

Tower 87

Oct 14, 2010
I cant wait for the official league rules for Realm Ball to be put up, great job Aardvarks Anonymous (strangest name for a production group). Lets get ready to REALM BALL!!!!!!!!

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
This is still a great show, I just wish there was more of a continuing story arc.

Also, I really wish I could do some role playing. I only hope that one day I can find a DM that's as awesome as theirs.

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
great episode

Tower 87 said:
I cant wait for the official league rules for Realm Ball to be put up, great job Aardvarks Anonymous (strangest name for a production group). Lets get ready to REALM BALL!!!!!!!!
I would assume that the official team rules would be some combination of larping weapons that can be used as a distraction or to block the ball and each other. Then the players themselves probably have a set amount of hit points that when the ball hits them get removed by how ever much the dice shows for. More than likely there would be a dice interference rule with a negative hp penalty as well.

alandavidson said:
misterprickly said:
I just wish we saw some of the action take place in the "imagination realm"; Still cool episode though!

alandavidson said:
I want to play realm ball now! This series is great.
Agreed 1000%!
Realmball League! Let's do it!
im so there

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Awesome episode, loved it. And i got rick rolled, lovely!
Realmball was also quite fun.

mahamajama

Jul 23, 2011
Just commenting because this is the first time I actually decided to watch your show and I think it deserves more attention.

IndianaJonny

Mysteron Display Team
Jan 6, 2011
Oh, that was wonderful; a great piece of writing and well acted. You do realise you're now obligated by our sheer enthusiasm to publish Realmball?

BashBashBash

Jun 29, 2011
This episode is like a brilliant mini-movie, great episode guys, I watched it multiple times. It was nice to see some more back-story and you guys away from the table, but I think it?s time you called the show ?Tales away from the table?? NOT! Seriously funny stuff with Sir Wolfgang and his crew. Realm Ball waz da Bom! Wanna play it sooo bad. That cartoon was fantastic. Good work on an allround engaging, fresh, funny story that is an enigma and kudos on the beer. Rufus for the win. Now let?s get ready the REALM B? REALM BALL!!!! Jerk!

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
emeraldrafael said:
Role playing is cool na dhip now? cause it sees like enough people here alone make LARPers out to be these things that are somehow less human or under intelligent.
I think that was the joke.
Great episode, I'm really enjoying this series, even though I don't RP or anything. It is a shame this isn't watched as much as other shows, but I guess the plot orientated nature is just not as accessible as Yahtzee or unskippable's quick-fire jokes.

sinn3r

Apr 23, 2011
Reptiloid said:
"You know the rules, and so do I."

Interesting choice of words...
Think this whole episode is pretty much a good hidden rickroll. :)

Great show!

zefiewings

May 28, 2011
Lmafo "I never liked your spinich puffs!"

Emperor's new groove ftw!

Great episode. I need that game for the next time I am told to stop RPing and get some exercise!