TARDIS for Sale: One Careful Owner

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Cpt_Oblivious said:
TimeLord said:
MINE! I want it!
You've got one1 What kind of Time Lord doesn't have a TARDIS?
The Master doesn't have a TARDIS, at least I think.

I was about to say, where's TimeLord, hey he's right there.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
And we are sure this one won't turn evil and blow up?!

And I better start planning to steal it!

Feb 13, 2008
Accomplishment Unlocked : Posting Privileges restored!

I'll bid one Meeeeeeeeeeeleon dollars for this. All I need is the TARDIS for a couple of seconds and I'll have the money for it yesterday.

ColdStorage said:
The Master doesn't have a TARDIS, at least I think.
The Master did have a TARDIS, with a working chameleon circuit, but I believe he left it behind when he took up the "watch".

Cpt Corallis

Apr 14, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Accomplishment Unlocked : Posting Privileges restored!

I'll bid one Meeeeeeeeeeeleon dollars for this. All I need is the TARDIS for a couple of seconds and I'll have the money for it yesterday.
That is brilliant! I'll give you a hand if i can have it on Weekends!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
I would so buy that if I had

1) The Money
2) The Space! Oh god I need the space!

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
Damn, even if I had the money I dont think I could justify buying that. I mean it would be cool to show of to your friends but really what could you do inside it. Unless its really bigger on the inside.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
That sounds good. I lost my last TARDIS. I finally manage to fix the Chameleon Circuit, it turned into a rock and I forgot where I left it.
That explains where this rock came from, sort of ominous. figured it couldn't be a normal rock. But never really connected it to anything else.

OT:
I really wanted to see a pic of the ACTUAL inside of this box, I've always wondered what it looks like, but sadly Google lets me down and just give me pics of the sets used as the "inside"

If anyone could help, you can have the chameleon "rock"

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
whaleswiththumbs said:
thenumberthirteen said:
That sounds good. I lost my last TARDIS. I finally manage to fix the Chameleon Circuit, it turned into a rock and I forgot where I left it.
That explains where this rock came from, sort of ominous. figured it couldn't be a normal rock. But never really connected it to anything else.

OT:
I really wanted to see a pic of the ACTUAL inside of this box, I've always wondered what it looks like, but sadly Google lets me down and just give me pics of the sets used as the "inside"

If anyone could help, you can have the chameleon "rock"
You can see it in the behind the scenes looks they sometimes do. Occasionally it'll have a green screen to overlay another image of the interior, other times it'll just have a picture of the interior, but generally there's nothing. Did you see that episode where Rose saves her father? In that the TRADIS interior is disconnected and he walks inside it. That's what it looks like.

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
Oh my giddy aunt (!) that's so cool. I hope whoever buys it is a big fan and puts in a pride of place in their house, maybe in a corner of a room!
If I had money to burn I'd burn it on that, but I don't so hay ho.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
I could see some rich millionaire snapping this up for an unholy bundle, though it would have been worth a lot more if it were the original TARDIS instead of the 2005 prop.

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
I'm looking at this and thinking that I could probably have someone build me one for under a grand... and then just lie and say it's the real one.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Jack and Calumon said:
A TARDIS that was called by the Lonely Child? My word.
And just like the real one, the phone doesn't work! :-D

I'd put that in my garden, if I had a garden and that amount of money to waste on memorabilia.

Synek

Mar 31, 2009
DO WANT!
Random : Do you got a phone I can call with?
Me: Yes,it's inside the TARDIS but I think the phone is broken.

Squiggles

Mar 17, 2010
oh my god... now, do i cancel my holiday to the states and use the money to buy the TARDIS???

Lol i would SO put at my font door so its actually bigger on the 'inside' when you walk in!

Danallighieri

Jun 3, 2010
Holy crap that's the most awesome thing I've seen on auction in a very long time... now what can I rob for the funds

TimeLord75

Sep 3, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Logan Westbrook said:
interior of Tardis roof with a number of miniature lights, and further interior lighting, the roof with removable lamp to top, height approximately 10ft"
So it's 10 feet tall, but what's the area? I'd like to know since it's most obviously larger on the inside.
You /did/ notice that they provided the external height, but no other dimensions, right? ;)