Taylor Lautner Fan to Universal: "The Wolfman" ripped off "Twilight"

colourcodedchaos

Jun 20, 2008
I'd headdesk, but my desk is new and I do not wish to coat it in blood.

On topic, this is just ridiculous. Could well be an RL troll... or just your bog-standard teen girl with less brain cells than teeth. I'm not even convinced that she's functional.

Withall

Jan 9, 2010
Well.. now we know who wrote the letter? Or is it just me hoping a fangirl bait actor gets sacked for being an idiot?

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
@BlueInkAlchemist, Search bar is your friend. :p

On topic, Who cares? She's just a fan girl obsessed with hairy teenage boys who either glitter in the sun or have serious body hair issues and walk on all fours.

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
How do these people use the few brain cells they have to use the webertubes?

People like this are supposed to fall off cliffs or eat lead paint or try to play tag with jaguars.

colourcodedchaos

Jun 20, 2008
Webertubes sounds like some sort of bizarre scientific equipment. Something in a starship that needs to be fixed before the aliens eat us for tea.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Macgyvercas said:
There was a thread about this the other day. The Twilight fan was called a troll then, and shall be called one now.

How people do not know that werewolves and vampires have been in literature since the dark ages is beyond me.
Julianking93 said:
This was locked when a user posted it yesterday
I love the irony that this thread is about misplaced plagairising, and it just so happen to have several comments with regards to it being done already.

DERP DERP.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
AkJay said:
aaaaaaand..... you're dumb. Honestly? "The Wolfman" ripped off of "Twilight"? how stupid can he be? I mean I know he's a celebrity and all, but wow.
OK we have more irony in the form of someone not paying attention to the source material.

Ziadaine said:
@BlueInkAlchemist, Search bar is your friend. :p

On topic, Who cares? She's just a fan girl obsessed with hairy teenage boys who either glitter in the sun or have serious body hair issues and walk on all fours.
I feel strangely aroused by that comment....

Anyone else?, no?, just me?, COME ON ANOTHER WELL ADJUSTMENT HETEROSEXUAL MALE MUST FIND TAYLOR A FITTY?

thePyro_13 said:
300lb. Samoan said:
Of course nothing rings so sadly pathetic as this from the e-mail of topic:
DERP derped said:
If I made this movie, I would be ashamed to even admit that I owned it. How can a werewolf be killed with a silver bullet?
Fucking sigh.
I vote this for quote of the day.

It's a silly argument anyway. Everyone knows twilight stole both vampires and werewolves from underworld. :p

EDIT: just read the link. WTH? Twilight werewolves are just normal wolves? They're supposed to be awesome and huge(like the one from the 'rip-off' movie).

Hell if anything, Twilight just nicked that man-dog shape shifter from Harry Potter. zing.
You win everything, forever.

Blimey

Nov 10, 2009
I missed the thread yesterday.

So thanks, OP. Thanks for giving me a chance to /facepalm so hard, my entire face just caved in.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Blimey said:
I missed the thread yesterday.

So thanks, OP. Thanks for giving me a chance to /facepalm so hard, my entire face just caved in.
Check the OP date. It was posted in February, and ninja'd earlier. Looking at the date is your friend.

Anyway, I aree with pretty much what eveyone has said so far - that is, the girl who wrote this letter is a complete and utter idiot.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Anoctris said:
The stupidity of Twilight fans gives me hope.

Hope that there are enough morons in the world which will buy my book, when I get round to writing/publishing it.

Then again, my story doesn't have:
-A 1 dimensional female protagonist
-Quasi-Vampires or Quasi-Lycanthropes, sort of fighting but mostly pouting
-Teen angst

Now I have to decide if I want to include those features to become a success...
Hmmmm, what's your book about then?

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
Aaaaaarrrrr- *implodes and is reborn as a perfect being*

That email is getting no emotional response from me now.

But seriously, the whole thing looks like a weak attempt at trolling and I refuse to believe someone that dumb exist out there.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
When the next twilight film comes out, i'm so gonna put in some fake fangs, and get laid in every single ticket-line tent occupied by a legal aged female fan, by saying i'm really a vampire.

"Hey baby, how bout this... i'll suck your blood if you suck my di... I got sparkling pants and everything"

Then i'll finish it off with a falcon punch to avoid getting any unwanted stupid babies.

Red Right Hand

Squatter
Feb 23, 2009
Why people don't realise that The Wolfman is a remake really pisses me off. It's not that much trouble to look up a bloody film if you've got the internet. It saves yourself looking like a total tit. Makes me sick to my very stomach!

[atomi|c|adaver]

Oct 8, 2009
Ok, I think that twilight fans are idiots, but this chick is beyond me. First of all, the Wolfman was a remake of the the 1941 movie the Wolf Man, starring Claude Rains. Unless Twilight was written in the 40's then there is no way in hell Wolfman ripped it off.

kitsunema

Apr 16, 2009
i see your idiot twilight fan letter and raise you this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77sJT8O56E

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
well, Twi-tards have just given me another reason to get that vampire book of mine finished. Though there are no werewolves in mine, just vampires of all shapes, sizes, and attitudes.