Teacher orders kindergarteners to beat up class "bully"

xDarc

Feb 19, 2009
Midgeamoo said:
Xan Krieger said:
If the kid was a bully then he deserved it and I see nothing wrong here. Bullies will only stop when they realized there are consequences and I think this kid just learned to stop.
So you think Kids should learn that violence solves their problems, and that vicious retaliation is acceptable?
Violence isn't going out of style. Kids need to learn there are consequences. Too many single parents today worried about having their child like them. Not enough spankings.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Blargh McBlargh said:
Buretsu said:
Blargh McBlargh said:
Personally I would've given the teacher a medal and high praise.
Yes, she did a great service for bullies everywhere by proving that violence is indeed the solution to all of one's problems, and should be commended.
You've never been bullied, have you? And I don't mean just getting called names, but regularly terrorized and getting beaten up.

If you had, you'd agree that bullies deserve EVERYTHING that comes their way. :)
I was bullied, and if I saw this teacher I would kick her ass for being probably the stupidest person of the month.

This is just wrong, and VERY wrong. The kid is six, he probably has no idea what he is doing is actually bullying. He didn't deserve this.

MarlonBlazed

Jun 9, 2011
Korten12 said:
I was bullied, and if I saw this teacher I would kick her ass for being probably the stupidest person of the month.

This is just wrong, and VERY wrong. The kid is six, he probably has no idea what he is doing is actually bullying. He didn't deserve this.
Thank god, someone who actually grew from there problems instead of blaming the world around them.

When the victim of bulling advocates violence on another then said person is no better.

Frostbyte666

Nov 27, 2010
From personal experience I will say the only way to stop a bully IS to fight back and not be an easy target for them. But this teacher went way over the line here. I am for some type of physical punishment against bullies but setting other kids on him for a beatdown is just wrong.
Now when I say pyhsical punisment I mean a smacked bottom or slapped cheek. Older students get a wrap on the knuckles from a ruler. Something that brings a sting of pain and is humiliating to make them think twice over bullying others.

Sitting these bullies down and talking to them with kindness and understanding seems to mean you may now not have to pay attention to me as long as you nod your head in the right places.

I do have a friend who is a teacher and have enormous respect for the guy being able to keep his cool because I know I couldn't. I have done some afternoon teaching experience at primary schools during my last year of college and I have to my constant thought was 'I cannot punish the brats when they do something deserving of said punishment as I will be the one in trouble.' Also praising a child that does a good job sometimes just makes them a bigger target but all the bullies recieve is a scalding they can pretty much ignore.

ChildishLegacy

Apr 16, 2010
xDarc said:
Midgeamoo said:
Xan Krieger said:
If the kid was a bully then he deserved it and I see nothing wrong here. Bullies will only stop when they realized there are consequences and I think this kid just learned to stop.
So you think Kids should learn that violence solves their problems, and that vicious retaliation is acceptable?
Violence isn't going out of style. Kids need to learn there are consequences. Too many single parents today worried about having their child like them. Not enough spankings.
I've never been hit by my parents, I've never been violent towards anybody, I never caused any problems at school. That's anecdotal evidence for sure, but your message basically assumes kids can't learn life lessons in any other way than having the shit kicked out of them.

V da Mighty Taco

Apr 9, 2011
Midgeamoo said:
Xan Krieger said:

Seriously, how can you even think that this would teach a bully a lesson, most of them have problems and can be quite angry kids, hitting them isn't going to solve anything, not that they should hit them even if it would solve anything.
According to the governments of every single country in the history of mankind, yes. Not that I agree with that broken mentality, considering that has lead to stupidity like both sides of the Cuban Missile Crisis about to turn eachother into the next installment of Fallout; I'm just pointing out that's how the world indeed works.

Nov 28, 2007
Mick Golden Blood said:
Abandon4093 said:
CrossLOPER said:
Bullies tend to suffer from psychological problems, some serious some not. This was one of the most idiotic ways to deal with the issue.
I doubt he'll be bullying the kid again.

Speaking from experience, you don't stop a bully with kindness and analysis. You stop them by standing on their neck and telling them not to fuck with you again.
This.

The bullshitters preaching peace and happiness when the other party clearly is opposed to that and still expects the same stuff to work out and stop the bully are fucking retarded, and the reason why bullies are still able to torture other people without any real consequences.
Glad to know I'm a retarded bullshitter. And glad to know that you think a 6 year old is Dastardly Whiplash.

IT'S A GODDAMN SIX YEAR OLD KID! What part of that do people not get. He's not going around, orchestrating mass beating of his targets, putting them in the hospital. He's six fucking years old! You are saying that the best way to inform someone whose brain is far from being developed enough to really know right vs. wrong is to beat the shit out of him? Yeah, that'll teach him, all right. That'll teach him that if he wants to punish someone, he should get a group of people to beat that person up. Who does that again? Oh, right. BULLIES.

If you people are so against bullying, tell me, who is the bigger bully? The six year old two other six year olds accused of bullying, or the teacher who decides to get the class together to beat up said bully, telling the kids to "hit him harder" when they didn't really want to?

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Well if the kid was a bully he should have been punished, but not that way. Though the article never said that he was bullying anybody, just that he was seen as one, so for all we know the kid did nothing wrong and was un-justly punished.

xDarc

Feb 19, 2009
Midgeamoo said:
...your message basically assumes kids can't learn life lessons in any other way than having the shit kicked out of them.
Most of them will need discipline, yes. The smarter ones will learn faster, and the even smarter ones will listen the first time. But like any other cross section of society, most of them will be C students, average, in the middle, and they don't learn too well the first time.

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
Owen Majkowski said:
Little shit deserved to get punished, but perhaps this wasnt the way to do it. Public humiliation is more appropriate, as long as he knows that it's because of his bullying.
well you sir haven't readied the article proper because if you had you would have readied about him not actually being a bully he was just a 6 year old who did nothing to deserve it but you say he did deserve it?!?! BULLSHIT!!!.

Mar 7, 2012
"Bullying is just kids being mean."

Said by people who are really dumb.

Bullying is often the result of feeling inferior and many times the RESULT of bullying. In other words, this accomplished nothing.

Dr. Cakey

Feb 1, 2011
I read this article because the moment I read the title I knew there would be amusing comments siding with the teacher. I was not disappoint. Sometimes these forums make Youtube comments look tame.

Some time I ought to make a fake news article "Man Interrupted by Co-Worker, Burns Him Alive" and wait for the people insisting that otherwise the co-worker would keep interrupting people and so it was justified. That will either be the funniest day of my life, or the day I commit suicide due to lack of faith in humanity.