Team Fortress 2: A Psychiatric Evaluation

smithy1234

Dec 12, 2008
Fantastic writing, quite realistic and you described the characters perfectly.

Nicely done, here's a sandvich for your troubles.

Manicotti

Apr 10, 2009
Yes, this is probably another necro. I don't give a damn. You deserve every reader you can get for being this fuckin' amazing. Hats off to you!

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
and here i thought i was going to be necroing this thread. lol. you all should read it, its very good.

grats dude
Mr_Vorhias said:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/CloudCuckoolander/VideoGames - Mentioned on TVTropes! :D

Fusionxl

Oct 25, 2009
SchmoopyTheSpy said:
You spelled Natascha incorrectly.
Well, actually no. Russians have a separate letter for the 'sh' sound, only Germans use 'sch'. Spelling it Natasha is the most accurate.

On topic: very excellent work, would definitely read again :)

ClockWork

Mar 18, 2009
I think the Spy might also suffer from some sort of identity issues, given his proclivity to take on others appearances.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
This is as the other 3 pages and this one of course has said it is indeed entertaining and well written, but as I can see this was written before engineer update where you get in the cartoon an explaination to when TF2 is set.

Because when you interviewd the soldier and about him being 90 if he was killing nazis during WW2, TF2 is set 1960-70, but you wouldn't know that since this was written before engie update and the Loose canon cartoon ;)

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
I actually wrote a similar piece about mega man bosses years ago. Most of it was pretty shitty, but I liked my depiction of Elecman as a sort of Hannibal Lecter

PleasantAsAHeadcrab

Jan 22, 2011
Frankly, I would have added ADD/ADHD to the list of things The Scout has. *Shrugs a little*
Maybe it's just me who interprets him as someone whom is constantly bouncing off the walls and is capable of being distracted by a piece of lint.

Either way, this made my day. xDD