Team Fortress 2 Does Super Smash Bros.

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
Could have been better. (I mean, just a bit, it overall was amazing) I just think there needs some love for the blue team. Otherwise its just red team civil war. Jigglypuff was still a secret character though, that was the funniest part.

Sanaj

Mar 20, 2009
Nice, it was amusing and well executed.

This further proves that eccentric people make some pretty interesting things.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Thanks Earnest, this made my day.

Honestly, if I were to make an essay detailing why this was awesome, Word would break down with the sheer size of my list.

And it only goes for 1.5 minutes.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
Earnest Cavalli said:
If I was writing fan fiction, I think this is the point where Pyro would look longingly into Luigi's eyes before slowly unbuttoning his flame-retardant suit and ...
...Why do they all end like that...

Hobo Of Hell

Jul 2, 2008
Truly Amazing.
Soo much nostalgia is bubbling within me having seen this.
Kudos to the talented sod who made this.

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
So great. so, so great. Pity i can't play TF2 anymore becuase my account was hacked and i gave the box back to the shop.

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
Epic Win + Epic Win = THE MOST EPIC THING TO HAVE EVER GRACED REALITY!

(It was so good i just got a friggin cramp in my leg, DAMM THAT HURT!!)

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
Earnest Cavalli said:
Team Fortress 2 Does Super Smash Bros.

The introductory cinema from Nintendo 64 classic Super Smash Bros. as reenacted by the cast of Team Fortress 2? Fan service doesn't get any better than this.

Crafted within Garry's Mod, a Half-Life modification that allows creative gamers to manipulate any character or object used in games based on Valve's shooter, the finished product is an almost perfect recreation of the Super Smash Bros. opening cinematic.

The music, the quick cuts, the camera angles -- everything is spot on, and obviously demonstrates a great affection for both Nintendo's game and Valve's characters.

The only issue I have is that I now badly want to play a Smash Bros.-style fighting game starring the TF2 cast. Then, of course, extrapolating on that idea makes me crave a game pitting the TF2 cast against Nintendo's characters. And inevitably I start imagining situations to explain why all this fighting is taking place.

Maybe Heavy sat on Pikachu by accident, or maybe Link stabbed the Medic to see if he was a Spy. If I was writing fan fiction, I think this is the point where Pyro would look longingly into Luigi's eyes before slowly unbuttoning his flame-retardant suit and ...

I don`t care how it`s done but MAKE.THIS.HAPPEN

ShakerSilver

Professional Procrastinator
Nov 13, 2009
Wow. Simply, wow. I can't think of words to describe how awesome that is. Just... WOW! Maybe VALV[sup][sub][sub]E[/sub][/sub][/sup] was right when they said their fans were the most creative fans of all... nah that would just be stupid.